+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: A Double Shot at Love with the Ikki Twins

FORT Fan

Re: A Double Shot at Love with the Ikki Twins

MrSSS and JustJuls, I agree with you both.

I don't understand the whole "you have to have a connection with my sister" thing. If they don't plan on sharing the person or being swingers then why the hell are they getting pissed at people who say they like one twin more and just want to be friends with the other.

And Nick definitely should have stayed. I liked him. That Scott guy is a prick.

It should not have taken this long for the Josh/Rebekah kiss to come out.

I thought I was the only one that liked Nick. Glad I'm not the only one who was bummed to see him get eliminated over Scott.

But there's a chance that he'll be brought back next week since it looks like Rosie and Josh will get kicked out.

(That was just pure speculation, not any spoilers)
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

and out of boredom, I went and watched the first episode. although, I don't regret it, since it made me laugh pretty hard.

"I was born with another part"
    "I think she is going to pull something out of her pants!"
    *dies while laughing*
    I'm a mess and you're worse
    Just give me time to give you a waste of time

Hey guys, I'm new on this thread, but not new to this forum.

I just started watching this show about 2 hours ago online, and IMO, I think these girls are more attractive and are better than Tila. I felt that Tila was too much of an attention wh*re which is why she failed twice at finding love.

ha. I actually like Scott. he does act like an idiot most of the time, but he does have the nice side too.
    I'm a mess and you're worse
    Just give me time to give you a waste of time

Whoa, I didn't expect Josh to say that he has fallen for Rosie instead of the twins. I was eagerly awaiting for Josh and Rosie to be outed, but I wasn't expecting that.

Rebekah is the only one I like, so I hope she wins. Actually, I kinda like Scott too, but that's more because I find him entertaining. Anyway, I don't think he has a chance of winning.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fan

I like Trevor, so I hope he wins. I'm with Vikki... Rosemarie should have been eliminated. She was making out and flirting with Josh, so she needed to go.

Vikki is right when she says Rikki is always getting her way. It's clear Rikki had more of a connection with Rebekah, Trevor,and now apparently Rosie, and it seems those 3 are more interested in Rikki as well. Scotty is a joke and I can't see anyone picking him. That means Vikki is left with no one she likes and who likes her in return as much as Rikki. I bet Vikki will be like Tila last season and get rejected.

If Rikki truly got her way then why is Nick not still there? I think Vikki really liked Josh and got burned now she's really left with no one unless her and Trevor have a bigger connection than what is being shown. That being said I get the feeling Rikki is more into finding true love than Vikki. It's just my opinion but I get the sense Rikki wants to find love while Vikki is looking to have as much fun as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyH0ur;3268641;
    If Rikki truly got her way then why is Nick not still there? I think Vikki really liked Josh and got burned now she's really left with no one unless her and Trevor have a bigger connection than what is being shown. That being said I get the feeling Rikki is more into finding true love than Vikki. It's just my opinion but I get the sense Rikki wants to find love while Vikki is looking to have as much fun as possible.
    Vikki gave Rikki the chance to keep Nick and it was Rikki who said it was time for Nick to go. Vikki changed her mind and wanted to keep him in the end for Rikki. Hence, Rikki got her way with Nick too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast