+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: A Double Shot at Love with the Ikki Twins

Re: A Double Shot at Love with the Ikki Twins

Quote Originally Posted by gadmus126;3256290;
    Ok I wish they would just be themselves instead of talking like tila it is so annoying.
    Maybe if you pry open their braincases, there's very little inside. So all they CAN do is copy.

Then again, maybe inherently, most girls who "do" what Tila and these ladies are doing are already enough alike that they fall into the same kinds of speech and behavioral patterns.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I have to agree that the contestants aren't that attractive, but then neither are the twins, imo.
    They look like Haylee Duff's ugly triplets.
    I think somewhere in there Tila was actually somewhat intelligent, these two seem like 24 carat ditzes.
    That homage to the contestant who died (Kandice?) at the end of the show last week was painful.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I just watched 2 hours of this show (since I missed last week's episode), and as far as trainwrecks go, this show isn't that bad. It's really flying by quickly though. I think there are only 8 people left!

I was glad that James was eliminated in episode 2. Didn't like him at all. Ben was kind of annoying also. He reminded me of Mr. Boston from ILNY, who I really do not like. But I liked Coop ( @ him farting) and Kandi, so that sucked when they got eliminated.

I can't wait when Rosie and Josh get outed for kissing. Why hasn't that been brought up lately? I would have expected people to go crazy over that, like when Steven and that one girl were fooling around in S1.

I'm currently liking Rebekah and Nick, although Rebekah went down a couple of notches after the last episode. I also like Scott for entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3256771;
    That homage to the contestant who died (Kandice?) at the end of the show last week was painful.
    Yeah, the twins sounded rehearsed and not so heartfelt. I think Kandi deserved more than a monotonous goodbye.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Vicki is obviously the more aggressive/tough one. I also think she's more attractive. But damn, 3 episodes in and we're down to 8.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I know I can't believe how they quick they are rushing through this show!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3257809;
    Vicki is obviously the more aggressive/tough one.
    And ironically, people seem to like Rikki more. The two people who seem to have made a choice between the two twins are Nick and Rebekah (who, coincidentally, are my two favorites ), and it looks like they both like Rikki moreso than Vikki.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3257926;
    And ironically, people seem to like Rikki more. The two people who seem to have made a choice between the two twins are Nick and Rebekah (who, coincidentally, are my two favorites ), and it looks like they both like Rikki moreso than Vikki.
    Everybody likes Rikki better. I remember Matt made it a point during his elimination.

My guess is Rikki finds love and Vikki doesn't.

I kinda felt bad for Vikki when Rebekah told her she wanted to date her sister and just be good friends with her. I don't think that was very smart of her.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3257991;
    I kinda felt bad for Vikki when Rebekah told her she wanted to date her sister and just be good friends with her. I don't think that was very smart of her.
    Thing is, if these girls are really looking for love, then they need to start figuring out who's for who. They can't expect to win someone over for love if that person is equally attracted to both of them. So maybe it made Rebekah look more sincere.

Why are they keeping Scott?!? I haven't seen either of them kiss him yet....he's loud....he's obnoxious. I think that Rikki should've kept Nick. I understand that its been tough getting him to show his feelings....BUT....he did!! I liked him....bummed he's gone. I really like Trevor too though....he's a sweetie! I'm glad the kiss between Josh and Rosemarie will be coming out next week!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast