+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: A Double Shot at Love with the Ikki Twins

FORT Fan

Re: A Double Shot at Love with the Ikki Twins

Quote Originally Posted by mustang03gt;3250954;
    Why do they sound like Tila when they talk too? Everytime I heard the previews and heard them say "and heres to a double shot at love" they sounded just like Tila.
    I was thinking the exact same thing. I had the tv on in the background as I was doing other things around the house and thought that I heard Tila talking.

I've only seen a couple of minutes. Have they come out and told the guys/girls that they are twins yet?
    Yup, with donuts!!

^Yes, they have.

I never noticed the thing about their voices being similar to Tila's, but thinking about it, they kinda do.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mustang03gt;3250954;
    Why do they sound like Tila when they talk too? Everytime I heard the previews and heard them say "and heres to a double shot at love" they sounded just like Tila.
    That is tradition of the shot at love mantle. It's like the bachelor. The show doesn't change and the way things are done doesn't change. It's all about the person or persons on the mantle. So if a guy was on the show, he will say it like Tila as well. Such is the rule of "A Shot at love tradition!"

On a different note how dare that cow Angela do that Rikki. That really pissed me off.

On a different note how dare that cow Angela do that Rikki. That really pissed me off.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if she was a plant by the producers for drama at the end and her chemistry was just off with the girls?
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

They need to get that Josh guy outta there. Sure....he's one of the best looking guys there (and there aren't many!!!!) but he's hooking up with the chicks!

I couldn't believe it when Coop farted!! And why oh why do they want to keep Scott? That guy is just gross and annoying! It was sad to see Kandi elminated knowing that she had past away, poor thing.

So far Josh and Rebekah are definitely the front runners.

I'm sure someone is going to bust Josh and the girl ( can't remember her name ) for kissing. Ought to be fun.

This show is beyond loopy.

FORT Newbie

Yeah it's kind of surprising that Rosemarie never was really reprimanded or got any more pressure from the cast member about the kiss.

"Your a f***ing skank box!!!!" When she said that it was hilarious!
    Last edited by fluff; 12-18-2008 at 08:01 PM.

FORT Newbie

Did anyone catch how hilarious Ben's exit was?

Ok I wish they would just be themselves instead of talking like tila it is so annoying.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast