+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MTV's Top Pop Group

MTV's Top Pop Group

Saw the preshow, thought it was interesting, saw the first episode, I'm not sure I'll be watching it anymore lol

A lot of these groups have no talent, and the way they remix the songs for the show is done so horribly, they should've just stuck with another season of ABDC then this mess...

Re: MTV's Top Pop Group

it was really bugging me when i saw the Top Pop Group show and i saw the band 3Daze, one of the girls looked extremely familiar.. i have searched and searched on the internet and no one has said anything about this ( of course, no one may be watching the show!) I finally figured it out.

There was a girl named Corinna on Dance Wars with Carrie Ann and Bruno.. There is a picture of her on this very website in the Dancewars folder. She looks exactly like the Corinna on Top Pop Group in the band 3 Daze.

Do you guys think she is the same girl? They both are from Connecticut.

the funny thing is.. according to the poptower website, the group 3daze was started when Corinna heard about the show and decided to find other singers on myspace. When she found the other two, they auditioned. Seems to me like she either REALLY wants to be on Tv or REALLy wants to be a singer.

What do you guys think? Isnt it odd that nowhere is it mentioned that she used to be on another reality show.

I think I know which girl you're talking about. She looked extremely familiar when I first saw her on the show. But funny thing is, I didn't even watch Dance Wars (though I did see pre-show pictures).
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I knew this show was going to bomb lol, I was actually kinda curious and I looked it up online and apparently the show aired its finale much sooner than it was suppose to. Ratings must've sucked so they shelved the project

...but that does lead me up to one question, didn't this show suppose to have a fan voting system as well? If so, then this show must've been rigged if the finale was aired the way it did. I honestly dont know since I didnt really watch this series, but does anyone else might know? lol

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Lmao! I wondered why i wasn't seeing commercials for it.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread