+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exhiled - MTV

Re: Exhiled - MTV

Sierra is living on Vanuatu one of the Survivor locales tonight.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I don't get it. These kids are horrible monsters and what's their punishment? Once-in-a-lifetime trips to stay with indigenous people in amazing locales? I might have to rethink my strategy.

Again my pet peeve is that one week in these locales is too easy, they need to stay a minimum of 6 wks to 3 or 4 months to really get a feel of what the life is like.

This show is a joke to me...I mean come on who are they fooling?!...none of those spoiled brats really learned a dam thing...In fact I think most of them stayed in hotels and ate catered food and then pretend to shoot them as if they were living the life of the people they stayed with...and for the parents who suddenly don't like their spoiled attitude are fake too...they were the ones who made them this way and now all of a sudden want to complain...two words.."Get Real!"....parents with boundaries would not spoil their children and have them all disrespectful and throwing tantrums and then all of a sudden throw them glamorous party and then all of a sudden say "your a spoil brat and you need to learn about the real world, so we are sending you to a far away land for a week to learn about responsibility." It's just insane....I know people who struggle and work hard daily....so what those kids are supposedly "learning" in a week. I can learn in a day or less.
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

Man, Sierra was so rude to the people and culture she was staying with. One thing about that girl is she has boobs. Still if she wants to be in the music business she needs to tone up. Diddy would tell her to lose about 10lbs tone up her legs and arms and get a work ethic.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12