+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: From G's to Gents (MTV)

Re: From G's to Gents (MTV)

I totally fell asleep and missed the end of this show last night. have no idea who went home. Have no idea why I want to know so bad

FORT Regular

Kesan was asked to leave and left before elimination because he was going crazy.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Is Kesan still alive? From his personality, he's either heading toward death or prison.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I missed the going crazy part, too.

He didn't go crazy completely. He got upset about being man-handled and having his girlfriend hung up on. Later on he told the camera he won't sleep because he doesn't trust anyone in the house. He also said if anyone lays a hand on him again he will kill them. The next morning he was walking around saying he didn't sleep at all and how easy it would have been to harm other guys, etc. Then he took a pen out of his pocket and started holding it like he was going to shank someone. The guys basically said they don't trust him at all and do not feel comfortable knowing he is up at night and can do anything to them in their sleep. When asked by Bentley his side of the story he said he doesn't trust himself either, he will get violent. So he was asked to go home.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3165334;
    Is Kesan still alive? From his personality, he's either heading toward death or prison.

He's not only alive but just gave an interview with DBSlayers last week. he appears to be doing ok right now. He has opened up a new business in the music field and will be in two movies and on a coka cola comercial. He states that he, Cee and Creepa are still friends today.
    Last edited by madeboxer; 08-15-2008 at 11:28 AM.

The youngest Asian judge in this episode is the same guy who was the director on New York Goes to Hollywood. He is an actor for sure.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

anyone watching the new season?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12