+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge - The Island

Re: RW/RR Challenge - The Island

It seems were a few episodesbehind in Canada, episode 2 was on last night.
    I have to say it, I love Kenny. I know he's an arse, but I like looking at him. There, I said it
    What happened to Johnny? Perhaps he just doesn't want a repeat of previous challenges, I don't think he's ever won one, but he's gone from a Good Guy on Inferno 3 to a complete arse on this show.
    As for Johanna, ugh, I think Robin said it best when she asked Johanna if she planned to "**** your way to the end". I haven't seen this yet, it was on the preview at the end of the show last night.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3210208;
    Ashli quit? I haven't seen the episode yet but how stupid. What led her to decide to quit?
    We'll technically, Ashli didn't quit. She had obtained a toe injury from stepping on some glass. When she volunteered herself for the face off, that led TJ to believe that she wanted to quit because he couldn't understand why she would just volunteer herself if she was injured. Not only did he get on her case about it at the deliberation, but also at the elimination ceremony at the end of the epsiode.

It seemed as if he was harder on her than he was when Dave quit. Ashli actually participated in the face off. Dave did not.
    Last edited by Aaron2005; 10-02-2008 at 04:43 PM.

Dunbar is a b**ch! He already got what he wanted from Ashli, she is at this point disposable. Now, there is someone in this challenge that i don't recognize as being in the real world house before or in Road Rules. Maybe he was in Viewers Revenge, which i didnt see because i thought it was lame.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3210459;
    Dunbar is a b**ch! He already got what he wanted from Ashli, she is at this point disposable. Now, there is someone in this challenge that i don't recognize as being in the real world house before or in Road Rules. Maybe he was in Viewers Revenge, which i didnt see because i thought it was lame.
    You are probably talking about Dan. The guy who is hanging around with Robin.

TJ was extremely rude, in my opinion, to Ashli. Who is he to make such a big deal about her decision...not to quit...but to volunteer herself into the challenge??? I wasn't a big fan of Ashli on her season, but she redeemed some points with me throughout this challenge.

I have noticed a real trend among the males that if a female talks to them especially if they are dissagreeing with them that they end their sentences with "you stupid bitch" or "you dumb bitch' or "you retarded bitch". The females so far do not lower themselves to respond like that until that have been described that way several times. I find it rather unsettling that the male population of the island thinks it's OK to call the females that.

I do have major issues with Johnny Bananas, when did "they" all agree to give the guys more food because they are bigger. They have more muscle let them suck it up. I could believe Johnny was asking Evelyn to not eat her portion of fish because she still had her eggs and then called her selfish. Come on she had the will power to save her eggs and you are trying to punish her by not wanting her to eat her fair share of fish. Then there was the way Dunbar treated Ashli calling her useless for not 'quitting' so he could have more food. If I were her I would and put myself in that position I would have sabotaged the food pantry before I left.

So there are 14 players left and all 8 keys have been distributed. What happens now?

BTW while I applaud the producers going to the one hour format I have noticed that instead of quickly moving along the challenge has slowed down its pace. The reason I really liked the previous challenge is that they were showing 2 eps each and a lot of stuff was going on and I didn't feel that I was devoting 6 months of my life to watch the entire thing. But now that the hour format seems like a permanent move they producers are just putting in a lot of filler and are making it boring again. I wish they would speed up the pace.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I wish rwrrblog was active, i could sure use spoilers for this show.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3211053;
    I have noticed a real trend among the males that if a female talks to them especially if they are dissagreeing with them that they end their sentences with "you stupid bitch" or "you dumb bitch' or "you retarded bitch". The females so far do not lower themselves to respond like that until that have been described that way several times. I find it rather unsettling that the male population of the island thinks it's OK to call the females that.
    ITA. I find it equally unbelievable that most of the girls seem to think this behavior is acceptable (as evidenced by their lack of response). The other girls do not even support the few girls who have the courage to stand up for themselves. I used to like Paula... now I just think she is a tool.

yeah! as a female i have a problem with the way the guys treat the girls...im sorry but i would slap some sense into anyone who calls me something degrading..or i would just insult the females in their families and see how they like it when they insult other females...Johanna is weak and annoying, i wish she would be voted in and eliminated already...when will these girls learn that the guys only care about themselves when it comes to these challenges, if they were given the chance to leave every girl on the island they would....im so on team Ev right now because she is the only one thats aware of the politics that is taking place...Johnny and Kenny are ugly and need to stop acting like tough guys because Ct isnt their to put them in their place...how did Johnny win best looking male for the real world awards??
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

Quote Originally Posted by Jptopmodel8;3211070;
    yeah! as a female i have a problem with the way the guys treat the girls...im sorry but i would slap some sense into anyone who calls me something degrading..or i would just insult the females in their families and see how they like it when they insult other females...Johanna is weak and annoying, i wish she would be voted in and eliminated already...when will these girls learn that the guys only care about themselves when it comes to these challenges, if they were given the chance to leave every girl on the island they would....im so on team Ev right now because she is the only one thats aware of the politics that is taking place...Johnny and Kenny are ugly and need to stop acting like tough guys because Ct isnt their to put them in their place...how did Johnny win best looking male for the real world awards??
    Huh, he is butt ugly. The judges obviously are blind or were bribed or both.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3211053;

I do have major issues with Johnny Bananas, when did "they" all agree to give the guys more food because they are bigger. They have more muscle let them suck it up. I could believe Johnny was asking Evelyn to not eat her portion of fish because she still had her eggs and then called her selfish. Come on she had the will power to save her eggs and you are trying to punish her by not wanting her to eat her fair share of fish. Then there was the way Dunbar treated Ashli calling her useless for not 'quitting' so he could have more food. If I were her I would and put myself in that position I would have sabotaged the food pantry before I left.

So there are 14 players left and all 8 keys have been distributed. What happens now?

BTW while I applaud the producers going to the one hour format I have noticed that instead of quickly moving along the challenge has slowed down its pace. The reason I really liked the previous challenge is that they were showing 2 eps each and a lot of stuff was going on and I didn't feel that I was devoting 6 months of my life to watch the entire thing. But now that the hour format seems like a permanent move they producers are just putting in a lot of filler and are making it boring again. I wish they would speed up the pace.
    This is what happens when you post late at night and your brain is mush.

+ Reply to Thread