+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge - The Island

Re: RW/RR Challenge - The Island

Thanks. I forgot he was out first in the challenge. I had it in my mind he got two keys. So now Kenny has a key, Dunbar has a key, Johnny has a key and Derrick has a key. Interesting.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Both Kenny and Johnny Bananas are appalling human peoples. They must really think people are stupid if they think they can get away with their comments by calling people stupid and retards. On the other hand I cannot believe how dumb the other competitors were not to take a chance to vote Johnny out when they had a chance. Abram would have quit if it was important enough. I am totally looking forward to Robin calling Johanna out for trying to "*uck" her way to a key. It is a valid callout just not very tactful, I bet everyone is thinking it though.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Anyone watching tonight??

Looks like Robin is in trouble again next week. I don't really care for this show, I think it's a cheap rip off of Survivor, but what I can say is that I hope Johanna leaves next. What a loser she and her alliance is. Why didn't they all vote Johanna in? Why do people ALWAYS submit themselves to a dominant alliance that they know they're not a part of? It's nice to actually see "newbies" sticking around for once though.

I can't believe I want CT to return so badly now. He would silence those two punks! There are so many other competitors I would want on right now just to silence the stupid Johanna, Paula, Kenny, and Johnny alliance. I can actually see Kina and Aneesa going off on Johanna and I would enjoy every moment of it.

I use to like Johnny, but he has truly become one of the biggest pigs on all of these challenges combined. I at least expected Kenny to behave like this, but I like how Johnny barks so loud now that all the big dogs aren't around.

This challenge has made me dislike all the people I used to either like or be indifferent to and made me like the people I used to despise. I actually don't mind Robin and Rachel this time around, KellyAnne has grown on me, and I actually like Derrick now. The only people I haven't changed my opinions on are Abe (always loved him) and Dunbar (always hated him).

These people are dumb though. Then Johnny alliance only has 4 people + Derrick and Dunbar as pawns later down the road, Sydney and Denver should team up with other misfits to get rid of them. You can easily make an alliance w/ Jen, Rachel, Colie, Kellyann, Evelyn, and Cohutta...then if you want to add a few misfits you add in Robin + Dan or Tyrie.
    Last edited by Mrs Cwebb; 09-25-2008 at 04:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb;3205057;
    I can't believe I want CT to return so badly now. He would silence those two punks! There are so many other competitors I would want on right now just to silence the stupid Johanna, Paula, Kenny, and Johnny alliance. I can actually see Kina and Aneesa going off on Johanna and I would enjoy every moment of it.

I use to like Johnny, but he has truly become one of the biggest pigs on all of these challenges combined. I at least expected Kenny to behave like this, but I like how Johnny barks so loud now that all the big dogs aren't around.

This challenge has made me dislike all the people I used to either like or be indifferent to and made me like the people I used to despise. I actually don't mind Robin and Rachel this time around, KellyAnne has grown on me, and I actually like Derrick now. The only people I haven't changed my opinions on are Abe (always loved him) and Dunbar (always hated him).

These people are dumb though. Then Johnny alliance only has 4 people + Derrick and Dunbar as pawns later down the road, Sydney and Denver should team up with other misfits to get rid of them. You can easily make an alliance w/ Jen, Rachel, Colie, Kellyann, Evelyn, and Cohutta...then if you want to add a few misfits you add in Robin + Dan or Tyrie.
    Yeah, I agree with you. Johnny Bananas had completely turned into a tool this challenge. And when it comes to Kenny hes...some what attractive, but he's not the best looking male to roam the earth and the man has an ego the size of the empire state building.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

After all this time and 6 challenges what has Robin learned? Nothing. I found it hysterical that Derrick is trying to calm her down. I also thought it incredibly stupid of the other players not to vote Johanna in. Rachel as always blew it for herself with her final speech. I would have loved her to stay around just to backstay the Not So Awesome Foursome.

Seriously how can Johhny Bananas ever get some when he is this vocal about how stupid he thinks females are?

I can't help but wonder if the younger kids from denver and sydney are plotting something. Are they seriously so incredibly stupid that they haven't realized that they have the numbers to take out the 4some? Instead of riding their coat-tails and hoping for one of the other four spots (dunbar, derrick?) they could come together and easily have 8 spots! Anyone else think this may be editing? I know people like kellyanne and dan seem pretty stupid but there are contestants left on the island (who have done other challenges) who must realize the major power alliance going on and want/try to do something about it! People like Jenn, Derrick, Tyrie, or Robin who could rally the troops!? I just cant stand the thought of the power4 winning this thing- Johnny (who seemed like a nice guy on key west!?), kenny (the caveman), johanna (the slut who thinks she america's sweetheart!?), and paula (who seems to be getting a bit cocky, like shes earned something bc people carried her in the first two challenges). I hope this is just editing--anyone else think it may be? Also, if you have spoilers please post--I can't handle it if the 4some actually wins.

FORT Regular

I'm not sure I understand what Robin's deal is this season. I am a Robin fan through and through, but shes acting out of character this year. Sure, she has always been emotional, but this season she is crying no matter what anyone says. I think its hysterical she called out Johanna. I was watching a snip from next weeks episode and she freaks out on Ashli. I dont know if I missed something since it was just a clip, but as I saw it, it was totally uncalled for. (let me set the record straight-not particularly an Ashli fan) JBananas and Kenny are a whole other story. JB used to be one of my favorite RWers, but he is really pushing buttons this season.

How low can Johanna go.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread