+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge - The Island

Re: RW/RR Challenge - The Island

Completly forgot this show was even coming on so I had to catch the replay. So far it was boring but I always watch these challenges so I hope it's going to pick up very soon.

Anyone have spoilers for this season? I actually enjoy knowing who is getting the boot along the way and focusing on the contestants I know will be in the finals (so I can zone-in on who I wanta root for!).

-Sidenote, I liked Wes, he was kinda cocky but had the athletic skills to back it up. Kenny, on the other hand, is unbelievably obnoxious.. all the pretense without the brains or brawn to back it up. He should look into doing the insurance commercials as a caveman... I'd totally believe him as that character (chasing women, amused by fire and accidently clubbing himself with a stick--I can picture it now!).

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3198809;
    Anyone have spoilers for this season? I actually enjoy knowing who is getting the boot along the way and focusing on the contestants I know will be in the finals (so I can zone-in on who I wanta root for!).

-Sidenote, I liked Wes, he was kinda cocky but had the athletic skills to back it up. Kenny, on the other hand, is unbelievably obnoxious.. all the pretense without the brains or brawn to back it up. He should look into doing the insurance commercials as a caveman... I'd totally believe him as that character (chasing women, amused by fire and accidently clubbing himself with a stick--I can picture it now!).
    Thank you, I needed that, Kenny is just a piece of poop, he really needs to get over himself.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Johnny has become the biggest jerk on these challenges. I want CT come back just to put him and Kenny in their places. Also, quote of the night was, "Where did you come from Kenny? You didn't even have an original show." Its hilarious how these two act all like the leaders now that the veteran males aren't on the challenge. CT and Brad would scare the crap out of them. Abe and Derrick are all settled down now.

So did Abram leave or did they vote Johnny to go and Abram left as well?
    Yup, with donuts!!

They voted Abram to leave, bl
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Thanks livin. I guess they have to put up with Johnny Bananas for another week or however long between challenges. I'm sure Kelly Ann is just loving that!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I've never been a big fan of Abram, so seeing him get stung by all those wasps was pretty funny. Thank goodness he wasn't allergic!

Johnny Bananas is such a overbearing, pompous ass imo. I wish Kelli Anne would hit him and he would hit her back, then they both would have to leave.

I still don't understand how the boat thing all works. How many total keys are they going to hand out? And then do they race out to that other island?

There are 4 keys necessary to unlock the chest and since there are two boats/teams I'm assuming 8 keys total. At the end of the challenge they should have enough supplies to build two boats and they have to use all supplies. If any parts are missing, they can't go to the island. Who did Abram give his 2 keys to?
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3201548;
    There are 4 keys necessary to unlock the chest and since there are two boats/teams I'm assuming 8 keys total. At the end of the challenge they should have enough supplies to build two boats and they have to use all supplies. If any parts are missing, they can't go to the island. Who did Abram give his 2 keys to?
    Abe only had 1 key and he gave it to Dunbar

+ Reply to Thread