+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge - The Island

Re: RW/RR Challenge - The Island

I'm so glad I saw this. I usually know when the next one is but for some reason, this slipped past me. I love these and all the drama that comes with them.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

FORT Fanatic

^Yeah, there hasn't been too many commercials for it, until recently. I'm surprised this thread is so quiet.

It airs tomorrow at 10pm. Did you check out the website?

FORT Fanatic

Tonight is the season premiere!

Thank you for reminding me Aaron! I am looking forward to some mindless entertainment!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Regular

The women on this show are idiots, do they realize that the men want them out and need to vote them out whenever they can? Then again, you don't really have to be the smartest person to get drunk and party on TV for 7 months.

The women fall for it every every time.
    It's exhausting.

The one good thing about Tonya going is that I won't have to watch people abuse her anymore. I know she's a bit explosive but there is no need to poke at her.

FORT Regular

Yeah, I kind of felt bad for Tonya. I dont, however, feel bad at the fact that she put herself in this challenge. But Kenny is a douchebag sometimes and he didnt need to be such a jerk to Tonya. He gets on my last nerves. He says Wes was a douchebag, well, hes just as bad. I was really hyped up for this challenge, and needless to say I was a bit disappointed. I will keep watching though, because I am curious to see how this all pans out. I think the men vs women in the "gauntlet/inferno" is a bit harsh.....I think the only woman capable of beating a guy is either Rachel or Ev.

Maybe its just me, but I actually got the vibe that Tonya has changed for the better. Yeah, she's still an emotional psychotic wreck, but I think she's tamed down quite a bit since the last time we saw her. Too bad for her, people still enjoy poking fun of her. All the "I love you Tonya," comments were so odd especially Rachel saying how she loves Tonya like a sister. What kind of sister? The one that you love to pick on and abuse? Rachel was probably one of Tonya's biggest haters back. I'm tired of Kenny's gimmick as well. He used to be funny, but he's becoming obnoxious. I found the "medicine" comment a low blow because I wouldn't be the least bit surprised Tonya is on meds and I just find that uncalled for. CT should just come back just to put him in his place.

Also, the women are beyond dumb in this. The guys have been plotting against them for how many challenges now? Time to set aside your differences, stick together, add Ryan into the mix, and vote against the guys. How freaking dumb can they be? Kenny's alliance isn't nearly as big or as powerful as they all think. If the newer players create their own alliance or the females all stick together, they can take them down. Geez these people are dumb.

Derrick seems to be a changed mind. I laughed so hard when he was commenting that Dan doesn't realize the wear and tear alcohol can do to you in these challenges. He must be speaking from experience.

I hope Abe wins.

Tonya needs to be gone she needs a real job. I mean didn't she say she was done with these things anyway?

This is going to be a fun challenge for us to watch! The fact that they have to ration toilet paper, food, drink, etc. makes me giddy with delight! We're really going to find out who has what it takes to make it to the end. In a few weeks, they will be far more tired and hungry and face offs are going to be difficult if you don't eat well.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread