+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge - The Island

FORT Fan

Re: RW/RR Challenge - The Island

Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie;3223000;
    The look on all the guy's faces after TJ made that announcement was so great. If someone takes a key from Dunbar, Kenny, or Johnny, I will be so happy!
    It's too bad that all three couldn't have their keys taken away. I will be happy if it's one of them though. As much as I hate Johnny's attitude and I hate Dunbar for having a key for doing nothing, I want Kenny out the most. Mainly because he thinks he's cool and he's not.

BTW... I can do a "spot on" impression of Kenny. All you have to do is look into the camera and pretend that one half of your mouth is paralyzed and then talk out of the other side. Since I started doing that, I can't help but laugh out loud at him whenever he is speaking.

My favorite line last week, Johnny saying, "I don't wanna sound like a male chauvinist or anything..."

FORT Fan

I have been reading FORT for quite some time, but the idiocy of the people on this challenge was finally enough to make me register so I could throw my two cents in.

I don't get why the people are so stupid. Everyone not part of the Johnny/Kenny/Paula clique should have banded together a long time ago to eliminate these idiots. That said, Ev usually annoys me, but I'm really pulling for on this challenge. My opinion of Paula has changed drastically - she's nothing but a follower. Also, I have actually started to like Kelly Anne, even though I hated her on her RW season.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13;3223209;
    BTW... I can do a "spot on" impression of Kenny. All you have to do is look into the camera and pretend that one half of your mouth is paralyzed and then talk out of the other side. Since I started doing that, I can't help but laugh out loud at him whenever he is speaking.
    HAHAHA! That's fantastic! I can't even look at him when he talks.

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13;3223209;
    My favorite line last week, Johnny saying, "I don't wanna sound like a male chauvinist or anything..."
    Johnny never sounds like a male chauvinist. Oh never.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by thetortfeasor;3223321;
    I have been reading FORT for quite some time, but the idiocy of the people on this challenge was finally enough to make me register so I could throw my two cents in.

I don't get why the people are so stupid. Everyone not part of the Johnny/Kenny/Paula clique should have banded together a long time ago to eliminate these idiots. That said, Ev usually annoys me, but I'm really pulling for on this challenge. My opinion of Paula has changed drastically - she's nothing but a follower. Also, I have actually started to like Kelly Anne, even though I hated her on her RW season.
    Same here. The people I never liked (Ev, Kelly Anne) are the ones I'm rooting for and the ones I previously had no real opinion of either way (Paula, Johnny) I am so against.

Quote Originally Posted by thetortfeasor;3223321;

Welcome to the FORT! I agree that my hatred for Johnny and his raging band of idiots has also made me cheer for people that I am usually indifferent about.

I'm also new here, and this season of the Challenge was one of the things that got me to register. What happened to this season?! Not only did I hate the format of the challenge itself, but it made everyone insane! Kenny's always been a PITA (a friend of mine from the neighborhood is dating him, and he's as big of a PITA in person) but Johnny was never that bad. I remember him always being one of the nicer guys who was keeping the peace and helping everyone out. This season's COMPLETELY changed my opinion of him. He's truly gross. UGH. Like most of you, my opinions been completely changed about a lot of these people from past seasons. I always liked Johnny, Paula and Johanna, but now I hope they all get screwed over one way or another I never liked Ev and Kelly Anne annoyed me on the Real World Sydney, but I've been rooting for them from the beginning this time around.

This Wednesday's show should be awesome! I REALLY hope Ev can pull out a win and take Johnny's key. Kelly Anne would be good too, but Ev's would be the sweetest revenge.

I see some people are wishing CT was part of this challenge so he could sort Johnny out.
    I haven't seen any of the shows any of these people were on, other than a few of the challenges, but wouldn't CT ally with Johnny? The vets stick together, isn't that how it works?
    I hate the sense of entitlement from the vets and the failure to act by those not in the inner circle.

I saw Inferno 3, where Johnny was part of the Good Guys team (as was Paula). What the hell happened to him?
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3224026;
    I saw Inferno 3, where Johnny was part of the Good Guys team (as was Paula). What the hell happened to him?
    Exactly! Johnny was always a nice guy, even on his Real World season. It seems like he was trying to take CT's place since he isn't on the challenge. I have no idea what happened to him, but I wish someone would have knocked him off his high horse. I also don't get why no one else banded together to create their own alliance to topple Johnny's - there were five core people in his alliance, and 20 other people on the challenge. They could have SO easily picked them off one by one but no one was brave enough to challenge them!

The whole rookies/veterans thing really annoys me.
    The veterans think they are entitled to win and the rookies are only there to be picked off at their whim. As if that wasn't annoying enough, most of the rookies seem quite content to accept this as their fate. Unless you're on a mixed team of veterans and rookies, newcomers can expect to take part in three or so challenges before ever getting a whiff of the prize money.
    Why bother? On this show you don't even get a decent holiday out of it.
    The fact that those outside of the inner circle don't have the guts to band together and oust the five callign the shots is so ridiculous.
    You can only have four people on the boat, so if it weren't for the fact she's sleeping with Kenny the other four would probably have cut Johanna loose already considering she's useless, won't go in a faceoff, likely wouldn't win a key if she did and would probably be of very little help rowing the boat out the the island and digging (if necdssary) for the treasure.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread