+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge - The Island

FORT Fan

Re: RW/RR Challenge - The Island

I'm with you guys too. On past challenges I've never cared for Ev and now I'm rooting for her. And I agree with you Old Skool...as much as I don't care for CT, I would LOVE to see him pummel Johnny. That guy needs to be knocked back into reality and realize he's not as great as he thinks he is.

Quote Originally Posted by lori19;3219428;
    I'm with you guys too. On past challenges I've never cared for Ev and now I'm rooting for her. And I agree with you Old Skool...as much as I don't care for CT, I would LOVE to see him pummel Johnny. That guy needs to be knocked back into reality and realize he's not as great as he thinks he is.
    Yes, please.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie

yes yes please somebody anybody just knock his a** out and throw him on some other island 1 where he'll be all alone or you can send that a** kisser Paula w/him I'm sure she'd follow him I don't remember ever being so irritated with someone as I am with him I hope he comes back on another challenge w/C.T. and C.T. calls him out on the lil b****a** liar that he is and lets see if he tries to run the show there or if he'll get thrown into the 1st gauntlet or whatever may be....... please please I'd pay to see that s*** can't wait for the new twist I hope it is only those with no key can go in I can see them s***ing their pants right nowwwwwww.

FORT Fan

I'm very curious about the new twist. I can't believe I'm so impatient for tomorrow night.

Anyone have new spoilers on eliminations, etc? Please share!!!

So uh...why didn't they vote out Johanna?? Idiots...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3221934;
    So uh...why didn't they vote out Johanna?? Idiots...
    Agreed. The only thing I can think of is that Colie asked to go home and keep Johanna. And Kenny still needs to screw someone.

I love the recent surge of CT love and he's not even on the challenge. lol I remember not too long ago, CT was the big time villain for being the big bully in the challenge. He was so terrifying, most people wouldn't fight back in fear of his drunken wrath. Now, we all could use some of that in an attempt to just shut Johnny up. It just shows how despicable Johnny truly is. Not to mention, people are actually rooting for Ev this time. And its not just here, but in other forums I visit, its an overwhelming anti-Johnny and Kenny sentiment. I'd also throw in Paula to. She is beyond worthless and for her to criticize the females for wanting to contribute and build a boat just shows how pathetic she is. Then again, why should I be surprised? This is someone who asked Tyrie and Jen to forfeit the faceoff so she could get a key.

No way! At least not for me, I loved CT always and forever, he is the hottest piece of eye candy on the whole real world/road rules series in my opinion lol I pretty much agree with everything else you said though

On another note, i like the twist, this gives Ev another chance!

The look on all the guy's faces after TJ made that announcement was so great. If someone takes a key from Dunbar, Kenny, or Johnny, I will be so happy!

+ Reply to Thread