+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge - The Island

Re: RW/RR Challenge - The Island

Finally had a chance to watch the show and must say it was very, very good. But what spoiled it for me is that every single commercial break they were previewing next week's episode and it was pretty obvious that Ev had a key and Dan stayed on the island. Seriously to reveal that much in the first commercial break 5 minutes in the show was utter stupidity. What are the producers thinking??

Anyway, all I can say is Evelyn, you rock. From the way Johnny treated you from the beginning do you honestly believe he would be any different even if you took him up on his deal? He would just called you a stupid, brainless bitch for going along with him. Throwing his key at your feet just showed was an a$$ he is and that he is bully with no morals or ethics. Please, please let Johnny be shooting blanks, the idea that he can pass on his DNA is repugnent.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

It was so much fun watching that episode...I actually laughed out loud when she snagged his key. I agree, I have never disliked someones behavior on a reality show as much as Johnny on the island. He is really making me sick and I can't bear to think of listening to him call a girl a dumb B**** one more time.

Disappointing episode. Johnny gets his key back. Hooray..not.

Johnny has a lot of nerve saying that there is no alliance, just friends, that there is no bullying, when he made a deal with Derrick to make sure Cohutta would lose. That is not underhanded, not sneaky, not foul? please... Johhny Bananas is a liar no one can trust. On top of that he managed to call Evelyn stupid in front of everyone. That is such juvenile behavior, I just want to puke.

Can't wait for next week's big surprise.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Having read the finale spoiler posted some pages back, actually gives me some comfort.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I lol'd when Johanna warned Dan not to talk to Robin in a degrading manner, what about Johnny and his constant "dumb bitch" and "retarded" comments at Ev, Kellyanne, or heck, any females who disagree with him? He is one of the most blatantly sexist pigs we've seen in a while and that's saying a lot considering how often the guys treat the females as disposable dead weight (I don't blame them in some cases where the females are clearly weak links though).

Next episode should be a lot better with the twist.

Ive already forgotten how to post spoilers but on other sites it does no have the same winners--and thus far one site has had all the eliminations right (and one person it seems we are all rooting for is not in the winner's circle as the previous spoiler on this site listed).

FORT Fan

Johnny is a sad excuse for a human being. I wish Evelyn would pummel him.

FORT Newbie

I would like to see c.t pummel him.. now we know the truth behind why Johnny was always getting voted into elimination in the other challenges the others seen his true colors and it was either get rid of him or kick his f***** a** and get kicked off the show and lose your chance @ your $$$ the only reason hes got control now is cos hes with a bunch of morons i used be a somewhat paula supporter but now hell no!!! never realized what a dumb a** follower she is whatever you need johnny i'll do for you to help get your key back ughhhhhhhh..... in the words of that dumba** johnny whatever you dumb b****and when he said you woke the sleeping dragon whatever and who designated him captain anyways all the other buttholes hes with i must say i was very dissapointed with derrick and his making a deal with that douche bag i've always thought he was a better man then that............ but i guess $$$$$$$$$$ makes you do stupid things i must give props to ev i've never liked her but on this challenge i'm gonna say go ev especially your speech and calling them all out!! you go girl!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait to find out the new twist............

I'm with ya OSB. I'm pulling for Ev all the way.

My guess on the twist is... "Only people who don't have a key can enter the challenge."

+ Reply to Thread