+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge - The Island

Re: RW/RR Challenge - The Island

I really can't stand Johnny, paula & johanna.
    props to ev tonight for doing the 'right thing'

anyone able to tell who the 3 people sent in next week are?

omg i love Evelyn for what she did and I hope everyone finally wakes up now and realize that she just threw her self under a huge bus to try and help everyone out...I fear for her next week...I hope and pray to god that he doesn't win the face off and someone else does...I seriously hate Dunbar, Johnny, Kenny and johanna...they talk a bunch of S**t and yet have no balls to back it up....if Ct was here johnny, Kenny, and Dunbar would never be the so called "leaders" of the island...they would be the school girls lol...and Johanna hasn't done anything to proven her strength in any of these games...she's just like Melinda lol...Brooke was right when she called her a b***h on the Gauntlet 3
    Last edited by Jptopmodel8; 10-09-2008 at 12:07 AM.
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

Evelyn's speech is probably one of the greatest RW/RR challenge moment, at least in recent challenge history. She totally owned Johnny's stupid alliance and I'm so glad she not only singled them out, but named each member of the team. I was also glad she communicated with Jenn about how Johnny was throwing her under the bus. Good work there!

Something tells me though that the people are still going to be dumb enough to let Johnny and the losers have their way.

And oh...I know everyone finds Kenny hot and yeah he is, but I have something for Dan.

FORT Newbie

WOW. After watching Johnny cuss at EV over the stick thing made me really mad for some reason. Because of this, I decided to actually sign in and rant about it. This is the first time watching a t.v. show where I SERIOUSLY wanted to just reach into the t.v. and just b!@$ smack the heck out of someone. Never have I loathed and abhor someone I don't know personally, but just by seeing how Johnny acts and walks around the place like he's the shhhh makes me totally disgusted. I am just really in awe at how a person can act like this. Maybe on this island, since he has his little cowardice and equally d*** h*** alliance, he thinks he can act like an a******. I am just very flabbergasted and dumbfounded at such level of a******ness that the alliance of the 2 douchebag kings and the 2 worthless, mindless kiss a** displays. And don't even get me started on how the two monkey kings call every woman on the show a "b****" or "retarded." As I am writing this post, I am still very puzzled at how anyone can act like that. Makes me worry for humankind. Actually, I worry for the poor souls who will marry these two apes in the future and bear their offspring. People like Kenny, Johnny, hoHANNa and Paula should not be allowed to procreate.

On the plus side, I am very happy that EV had the guts to stand up to the nimwit alliance and just rip them to shred. Kudos to her for not backing down and coward in their presence. Can't say I feel the same for the other people still left in the island. I am still very much dumbfounded as to why the others have not formed an alliance amongst themseleves. I mean the apes and nimwit alliance has 5? people, but 2 are very much worthless. The others can take out this alliance. So why hasn't it occured to them to join forces and kick the shhhhhh out of Kenny/Johnny/hohanna/paula/and-that-other-guy's-name-who-i-do-not-remember-since-he's-just-a-puppet-to-the-other-four alliance???? OMG so frustrating. I wonder if they act like this in the real world. I bet if they do, there will be many people who are willing and happy to put the two monkeys in their place.
    Last edited by ohJOYful; 10-09-2008 at 02:49 AM.

It's clear that alliance will still remain in tact. If you watch the extra videos and EXPOSED videos, Ryan and Paula are pretty much BFF, so that's 6, and can you really see Dan and Robin going against Johnny and Kenny? So that's 8. There's 14 left. Look who has the numbers.

but don't forget that ryan and paula do get into a HUGE fight coming up soon in the season...
    that could alter the numbers a little bit!
    hopefully it does because i equally hate that alliance just as much as anyone else does. i NEVER thought i would side with evelyn on ANYTHING but i'm finding that i am! haha

I hate this show, but its catching me in. I hate Johnny, I hate Kenny, I hate their stupid pompous attitudes and their band of worthless cronies. I hope Ev can turn the tides of the show, I really hate Johnny, I use to find him so attractive, but after all this came out, he just have an ugly personality and it just overshadows him now, Kenny too for that matter. I still <3 CT though, regardless, but thats a different story lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jthom921;3214804;
    but don't forget that ryan and paula do get into a HUGE fight coming up soon in the season...
    that could alter the numbers a little bit!
    hopefully it does because i equally hate that alliance just as much as anyone else does. i NEVER thought i would side with evelyn on ANYTHING but i'm finding that i am! haha
    They showed the fight on the extra videos, it wasn't that big and they calmed down afterwards.

FORT Newbie

I think Kenny is starting to shy away from Johnny, which is good cause he is a POS and the biggest wuss on the island. I hope Dan and Robin go against them since they know about building and sailing the boat. The alliances' combined IQ has to be like 17 so there is no way they are building the boat and getting to the island first. Plus I hope Cohutta gets a key and makes it to the Island, he is the only person ever to be 100&#37; true and good on any of these shows, hell even Rachel tried stabbing friends in the back before leaving.

I just watched the last episode, and I loved Ev's speech. I was so HAPPY that she took Johnny's key, even if it is just temporary.

+ Reply to Thread