+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Legally Blonde The Musical: The Search For Elle Woods

FORT Fan

Re: Legally Blonde The Musical: The Search For Elle Woods

I had to fast forward through a lot of this show, all in all pretty boring. Unlike most reality shows there was not a lot of "different" types of characters...since they all were trying to be "Elle" LOL.

I felt sorry for Autumn with that awful wig on her head, that hairdresser who did her bad dye job and cut sure would not qualify for "Shear Genius"

I did like Autumn, but have to agree Bailey was probably the right choice for this, people who watch the show won't know that she was pretty childish at the "apartment" or whatever.

Funny to know that the Grease casting was not much of a hit on Broadway, my guess is the same may happen to this show. Maybe Bailey will also go on the road with the show when a known performer conveniently becomes available for the role??

I think this show suffered from dragging out over such a long period of time. Some double eliminations early on might have made it more compelling. All in all, it hit most every reality show cliche haha...even bringing in the families at the end and the other contestants. Ho hum. Oh and worst to me was the hostess, ugh, what a tool.

FORT Newbie

The top 4 have all been given parts in Legally Blonde.... Autumn will understudy Elle (Bailey) and perform in the ensemble on Broadway, and Lauren and Rhiannon will perform in the national tour which starts in September.
    Someone mentioned that the Grease stars cast from a reality show didn't last long- actually they have been in the roles since the show opened and are just now leaving the show- only to be replaced by the runners up from the reality show.

FORT Newbie

I was glad that Bailey won. I liked her a lot and thought she made a better Elle than Autumn, although I do have to admit that Autumn had a better singing voice.

I'm also glad that Bailey won. Though I would have preferred Rhiannon to either of them, Bailey was much more of an Elle Woods than Autumn was.

And I also agree that the show dragged on for too long. It just got old after a while, and after it got down to 5 or 6 girls I quit watching and just started checking wikipedia every week to see who had been eliminated because I had lost interest too much to take the time to actually watch the show.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

I loved every second of this show. And I loved the MTV site where I could watch the full performances. I thought Bailey hit some highlights in the final audition, but I still think Autumn is a better actress and singer. It was a fun show overall, not too long for me

I'm so disappointed that Bailey won. I do think that it was just because she looked the part the most. There were others who were let go earlier who I felt would have been better in the role. Autumn was a better singer but her timing was way off (evident in her dancing) and she just wasn't Elle...but neither was Bailey. I think the judges put themselves in a spot where they had to pick the lesser of two evils because they made mistakes sending the wrong ones home earlier. Ah well, the contract isn't that long anyways... least that's what I've read here. Right?

FORT Regular

This show sucks, although it's better than "Who wants to be a Pussycat Doll?".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678