+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Legally Blonde The Musical: The Search For Elle Woods

Re: Legally Blonde The Musical: The Search For Elle Woods

Quote Originally Posted by vanillalatte;3093668;
    I'm glad I'm not alone, Bearcata! I liked Rhiannon at first, but the more I see of her, the more her "quirkiness" just grates on my nerves. She's just a little TOO off the wall to play Elle.

Poor Emma got penalized for getting sick. Girl couldn't breathe! I can totally understand her audition being a little flat this week. I give her props (or should I say SNAPS!) for even getting up there and going through it. She was giving it everything she had. Yeah, the ending was pretty bad..forced, but overall, I didn't think she should go. I'll admit, I had her in the bottom two with Rhiannon, but I had Rhiannon going home and Autumn no where near the bottom!
    Rhiannon reminds me so much of Shell Kepler (sp?) who used to play Amy Vining on General Hospital that that is all I see when Rhiannon is on screen. Down to the happy quirkiness. I don't know if I could take that for too long.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I said in the beginning that I felt that Autumn is going to win, and I still feel that way. Now we're down to the final 4, and I really think my hunch was correct.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fan

Crossing Guard, I agree with you, Autumn seems like the best choice.

I didn't really like her hair either, but I loved the way she "sucked it up".

It was really crazy to see the other gal crying over such a minor hair trim LOL. I think Autumn did the right thing by going on and not making a scene over her hair color/cut.

Wow...her voice was great too, really the best. Autumn also has the age and experience to carry a Broadway show.

I felt Autumn was waay too sensitive in regards to Rhiannons comment "I'm not going home" comment then was necessary. Autumn telling Rhiannon she was insensitive to the others feelings was rude and insensitive. It really made me dislike her and now it looks like she is being given the winners edit.

I do think that this audition is going on way too long and that they should have had a couple more double eliminations.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I really like autumn, I was afraid at the begining of this week that she had lost her fire, after being in the elimination room twice she seemed like she was almost giving up, and then she got her hair dyed and she like..woke up lol and was back to being autumn again.

I cant believe they got rid of the girl with the voice, and kept the one that could barely sing that song....its a singing part, kind of shocked me.
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

what drives me crazy about this show (and I've only watched it twice.) is the fact that these actresses bitch and moan about how hard it is and how tired they are, etc. Inactuality they are being handed a part on a silver platter. Most broadway actors work years and years, constantly take lessons (singing, dancing, acting) before they get their big break, IF they get one at all. These are just spoiled, silly girls who should all go home and learn how to sing and dance and stop making fools out of themselves.

I was on another boards, and the rumor is that

Click to see Spoiler:
    Bailey has moved to New York and has started practicing for the show.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3126678;
    I was on another boards, and the rumor is that

Click to see Spoiler:
    Bailey has moved to New York and has started practicing for the show.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Bailey has moved to New York but not for the show she wants more oppurtunites on Broadway a.k.a she lost. This is what i heard anyway.

I saw the show on Broadway. It was fantastic. SO, my question is what is happening to the origonal Elle? Is she leaving or are they looking for an understudy?

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3127899;
    I saw the show on Broadway. It was fantastic. SO, my question is what is happening to the origonal Elle? Is she leaving or are they looking for an understudy?
    She wants to be a country singer when her contract is up. The winner will get at least a couple weeks as Elle, then I guess they'll see how she does and decide whether or not to keep her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast