+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Legally Blonde The Musical: The Search For Elle Woods

PLEASE OPEN YOUR MINDS petite_indigo's Avatar

Re: Legally Blonde The Musical: The Search For Elle Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3080919;
    I personally do not see what the judges see in either Autumn or Natalie.
    Really I like Autumn. I think she is the perfect mix of serious and cutesey ( is that how you spell it ?) She also has few shows under her belt, which i think makes her a lot more versatile then some of the girls. She has some "seasoning" you were speaking of.
    Now natalie i had to think for a minute about about who she was which spaeks volumes about her. I agree time to go home !
    squirrel please!!!!:nono

FORT Newbie

I was just watching Hairspray the other night and Cassie S was a dancer on the Corney Collins show. She was the dancer that announced she was leaving for "9 months"

In all honesty, I don't hold cattiness against any of the girls. Even in the college productions I used to do, all the girls who were up for the lead were SOOOO catty to each other...yes, I was guilty, too. It's just part of the head games and if the girls can't take it, they won't make it long on Broadway.

This week Emma and Lauren seemed to be making progress, but Bailey seems to have fallen back a bit. Still, these three along with Autumn are my top 4. I wasn't sorry to see Cassie or Celina go home. Celina is too much of a "rocker-chick" to be an Elle, and Cassie just isn't ready to be a leading lady. I agree that I could definitely see Cassie cast as a Delta Nu, though...she's just that perfect sorority girl "type".

I have to imagine that at some point in the near future, we'll see a makeover episode where the non-blondes will go blonde and the blondes will just have their color evened out. Once that happens, I think more people will be able to see Autumn as an Elle-type.

Quote Originally Posted by vanillalatte;3086419;
    I have to imagine that at some point in the near future, we'll see a makeover episode where the non-blondes will go blonde and the blondes will just have their color evened out. Once that happens, I think more people will be able to see Autumn as an Elle-type.
    Oooooh... that's good! I wonder if the producer's thought of that?! I didn't thin Autumn was as bad as they portrayed it on the hour lond episode. She is adorable, but they were so put off by her so who knows. Fun to watch, no matter who wins

Holy cow! What in the world were the judges thinking this week???? Keeping Rhiannon over Emma??? And Rhiannon wasn't even in the bottom two, I was shocked.

And did I call it or what? Next week is the makeover episode. We finally get to see Autumn and Natalie go BLONDE!

Quote Originally Posted by vanillalatte;3092387;
    Holy cow! What in the world were the judges thinking this week???? Keeping Rhiannon over Emma??? And Rhiannon wasn't even in the bottom two, I was shocked.

And did I call it or what? Next week is the makeover episode. We finally get to see Autumn and Natalie go BLONDE!
    Emma has killed it singing and acting and yeah she needs to work on her dancing but to keep Rhiannon over her??? The judges are nuts!!!
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I'm glad I'm not alone, Bearcata! I liked Rhiannon at first, but the more I see of her, the more her "quirkiness" just grates on my nerves. She's just a little TOO off the wall to play Elle.

Poor Emma got penalized for getting sick. Girl couldn't breathe! I can totally understand her audition being a little flat this week. I give her props (or should I say SNAPS!) for even getting up there and going through it. She was giving it everything she had. Yeah, the ending was pretty bad..forced, but overall, I didn't think she should go. I'll admit, I had her in the bottom two with Rhiannon, but I had Rhiannon going home and Autumn no where near the bottom!

Quote Originally Posted by petite_indigo;3081527;
    Really I like Autumn. I think she is the perfect mix of serious and cutesey ( is that how you spell it ?) She also has few shows under her belt, which i think makes her a lot more versatile then some of the girls. She has some "seasoning" you were speaking of.
    Now natalie i had to think for a minute about about who she was which spaeks volumes about her. I agree time to go home !
    I like autumn to...I think shes my favorite..I think I might like all who is left, or maybe cassie was so unlikeable to me, that she shadowed everyone else and made them seem so great lol
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

I was so annoyed they sent Emma home. At first I thought she was being overly snarky about her experience, until I saw she's 26! She and Autumn both have experience the other girls lack. Rhiannon? Not so great. Emma was so amazing last week, despite being sick, you'd think they'd cut her more of a break this week. I'm mad for her.

I also like Autumn, a lot. I think once she's blond, it'll "even the playing field." I assume these judges can see past the hair color (totally fixable), but after they've dumped most other non-blondes, one has to wonder.

I agree about the chick who won the dance contest...what's her name again? Totally forgettable. And I don't think it's because she doesn't have blond hair.

Loved that Autumn saw through the stupid exercise designed to cause hurt feelings and bring drama for the TV show, and led them in rewriting the questions. Hee! Good for her.

Does anyone know where Laura Bundy is going? Why are they recasting the part anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by snooky;3099262;
    Does anyone know where Laura Bundy is going? Why are they recasting the part anyway?
    When her contract is up, she wants to go on to be a country singing star. Not sure when her contract is up

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast