+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100101102103104105106107108109110
Results 1,091 to 1,093 of 1093
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew (Wed. at 10pm)

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew (Wed. at 10pm)

I voted for Kinjaz a multitude of times! I think they are the best crew of them all. The precision and intricacies of Kaba Modern mixed with the technique and theatrics of Jabbawokeez, dab some artistry from LXD and Poreotics influence c/o Charles Nguyen (who i wish was one of the members) and you have perfection! They should win after that Sensei/Dojo performance!

UGH! Quest Crew won (by 7%) instead of Kinjaz! Quest Crew has been in the bottom several times while SuperCr3w and Kinjaz never saw the bottom. Quest Crew is just too popular to compete against. If they didn't leave the voting to America, the judges would have surely picked Kinjaz to win it all as you can hear from their comments. The beatboxing, the bleachers, the dojos, and the very emotional last number...so many memorable performances! The only performance that resonated to me from SuperCr3w is the violin/conductor performance. As for Quest, I only remember the bench and the 80's performances.

I really think that Kinjaz is the best of them all and should have won. They have the most memorable performances in the show with their creativity and their the only crew who can dance to slow non-energetic numbers and still mesmerize the audience. They have killer choreo and their precision is second to none. They also developed a story throughout the competition as we get to know them more and more every week. Kinjaz killed it in every performance they did. I wanted the unknown underdogs to win but Quest have many fans and they are more famous than any other crew in the competition with D-Trix and Hok adding more fans after competing in SYTYCD. I guess despite, Kinjaz' killer choreo and artistry, they can't beat Quest's popularity and lost by a few votes. Would have been awesome for Kinjaz to beat all former champions and have that in their resume. I bet, if Jabbawokeez were competing, they'd be a lock to win ABDC All-Stars. I want more...perhaps next season, Another all-stars but bring back the best non-winners like Kaba Modern, Beat Freaks, Phunk Phenomenon, Fanny Pak, etc. and of course Kinjaz. Don't bring back the gimmicky cannon fodders like the pole dancers, the jump ropers, the kids, etc.
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 08-30-2015 at 04:35 PM.

Quest Crew has always been the most charismatic of the winning dance crews; they just connect to the general population. While Kinjas were better on a technical level, they've also never connected as well, which is what it comes down to when the show is a popularity contest. I just hope that's the last time I have to see I.aM.mE, Electrolytes, and We Are Heroes.
    Revenge is ice cream.

+ Reply to Thread