+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 107 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107 LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

FORT Regular

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

The finale stuff suck tho, hodge podge of a group dance, then a dance battle, prolly a past winner or two do a number and then 30minutes of and the next winner is...

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    SIIIIIGH. I really like I Am Me, so I would like to see them in the finale. I also heard they are going to have past winners on and I would really like to see Qwest and Poreotics. I always watch via DVR, so I can always watch the bits that look good and just skip the announcement of the winner...

Who am I kidding? If I watch it I'm gonna watch the end even if it ticks me off. I'm a glutton for punishment.

It is easier for me to just not watch any of the season than it is to watch nearly the whole thing and bail out at the end.
    I too will stick to the bitter end once I decide I will watch a show and I have to say that this is the first time ever I absolutely don't care and am simply not interested to see who wins as all the best crews are gone. I guess it had to happen sometime. Although I am interested enough to find out who wins so I can complain about it either way. That's find out not watch.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I too will stick to the bitter end once I decide I will watch a show and I have to say that this is the first time ever I absolutely don't care and am simply not interested to see who wins as all the best crews are gone. I guess it had to happen sometime. Although I am interested enough to find out who wins so I can complain about it either way. That's find out not watch.
    I thought ABDC was getting very bad at the start of season 4 and just kept on snowballing with a few peaks here and there, but never did even reach the lows of season 1 or 3.

mmmm....there is a new ep tonight with IB and IAMe performing. I guess MTV wants more votes.

Looks like a couple of ABDC alumni are on So You Think You Can Dance this season: Lil-O from Phresh Select was on last night and Hiro from We Are Heroes tonight.
    Revenge is ice cream.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge View Post
    Looks like a couple of ABDC alumni are on So You Think You Can Dance this season: Lil-O from Phresh Select was on last night and Hiro from We Are Heroes tonight.
    Also, Phillip Chbeeb from So You Think You Can Dance is in the I AM ME group on ABDC.

Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge View Post
    I noticed that, too. I thought Hiro's audition was really good but idk how I feel about her being on this show since she already won abdc.

I just watched the June 2, 2011 ABDC episode. It felt like a finale except they are extended it I guess hoping viewers will stay to watch the MTV movie Awards and then stick around for the premiere of Teen Wolf.

The back story showing all the young girls having sleepovers to watch Iconic Boys explains alot about how IB continued to stay over better crews. All those tweens from NJ, Iceland and Moldavia just kept texting their votes for IB. Didn't the judges used to vote on who won in previous finales? It seems that this will be a "who gets the most votes" finale. Guess that means the Iconic Boyz wins. Amazing that "Tweens Now Rule The World".

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I just watched the June 2, 2011 ABDC episode. It felt like a finale except they are extended it I guess hoping viewers will stay to watch the MTV movie Awards and then stick around for the premiere of Teen Wolf.

The back story showing all the young girls having sleepovers to watch Iconic Boys explains alot about how IB continued to stay over better crews. All those tweens from NJ, Iceland and Moldavia just kept texting their votes for IB. Didn't the judges used to vote on who won in previous finales? It seems that this will be a "who gets the most votes" finale. Guess that means the Iconic Boyz wins. Amazing that "Tweens Now Rule The World".
    Pretty sure the judges never got to decide who won the finale, which is why I think JC once said he thought the right crew won?
    Revenge is ice cream.

FORT Regular

we see a lot of these cross show performances even if they won, i think it's cool. I mean i remember seeing dtrix and hak on sytycd then both in qwest and winning then dtrix on sytycd again and i guess abdc thought this meant he was doing good, and mistakenly (as most of us agree he's A$$ as a judge) made him a judge.
    i remember jaba trying out for america's got talent and they either made it through the first round but never saw the finals.

+ Reply to Thread