+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 107 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Maybe they're aiming for the Shane Sparks demographic?
    Revenge is ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge View Post
    Maybe they're aiming for the Shane Sparks demographic?
    Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooh!
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by haikenedge View Post
    maybe they're aiming for the shane sparks demographic?
    ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really, Iconic Boys are a shoo in for the finale. All the tween American Idols fanatics must be voting. I just don't get it. Iconic Boys are just not at that level yet. Too bad one of the crews that should have been in the finale will be sent home. I truly hope that the judges show some sense and not give the title to Iconic Boys.

Rats just found out that Phunk Prenom were sent home. This is one crazy season where some of the best crews were sent home way too early. I honestly don't know if I can even watch the finale.

FORT Fogey

Phunk Phenomenon were better than I Am Me in this episode. I can't believe they didn't win hands down. Okay so ... Iconic Boys. This is getting embarrassing for somebody. These kids aren't good. And if I am being honest, the girls in I Am Me suck too.

That just sucks! No way that Phunk Phenomenon should have been sent home over either of the remaining crews. Add to the fact that Iconic Boys are still there and it's a double slap in the face. That one guy in PP could outdance that entire crew of over rated babies. If the judges give them the win I may actually be done with this show and I rarely say that. The judges here (outside of JC) don't have a clue what they are doing.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

FORT Regular

We all know that the minute they brought out the stupid young boys they were gonna win right? This really is all about ABDC jumping the shark and getting as many "firsts" in as possible
    first all asian crew, check
    first all girl crew, check
    now first young boy crew-(lets see this thurs)

So, will this be the first season that's guaranteed to have a team not from the West winning?
    Revenge is ice cream.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge View Post
    So, will this be the first season that's guaranteed to have a team not from the West winning?
    Yeah. Of course they had to get rid of the regional tags in order to do it. Also, I don't think most of them are originally from Texas.

I am usually not negative about this show but really, this has been the worst season ever and If Iconic Boys wins there is something really wrong going on. Can I say fixed. I got the feeling very early on that it was either going to be Iconic Boys or Street Kingdom. It's just not right.

+ Reply to Thread