+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 107 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Quote Originally Posted by Lanx View Post
    Lol I know how the judges meeting went "yo yo yo dawg, i got this show american idol and on it, i got steven tyler saying ludicris things and we get ratings dawg! I need someone to do the same"
    Dtrix- "I'll do it! I'm an idiot anyway!"
    "yea! yo yo yo dawg"
    You got that right.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Sadly I can see the judges saving Street Kingdom. Yes, they are starting to use choreography, but I can honestly see after this show them going back to the sheer mess that is krumping.

Thank you judges for making the right decision and sending Street Kingdom home.

FORT Regular

next week bottom 2
    PP and I am Me

I have no confidence in the voting and know that ppl will just vote for the stupid boys.

next week bottom 2
    PP and I am Me

I have no confidence in the voting and know that ppl will just vote for the stupid boys.
    Over Iconic Boys? They just don't have the chops yet. 767 should still be here and Iconic Boy gone.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Over Iconic Boys? They just don't have the chops yet. 767 should still be here and Iconic Boy gone.
    Iconic Boys just will NOT leave! They are so bad. I actually appreciate Street Kingdom. I did think it was their time to go but I was hoping they could knock Iconic Boys out of it but those kids never got into the bottom.

I agree that Iconic Boys should have left before Street Kingdom. I actually enjoyed Street Kingdom during the Bieber challenge. That being said, the order doesn't really matter at this point just as long as the kids go home this week. For them to knock out either of the remaining crews would make this season a bigger joke than it already is.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
    I agree that Iconic Boys should have left before Street Kingdom. I actually enjoyed Street Kingdom during the Bieber challenge. That being said, the order doesn't really matter at this point just as long as the kids go home this week. For them to knock out either of the remaining crews would make this season a bigger joke than it already is.
    Please let it be.

FORT Regular

Even if iconic boys are bottom 2, the judges will auto vote them into the finals you know how hard they like to have "first ever"...
    first ever all girl group
    first ever no asians in group
    first ever no west crew group

to win.

so first ever, youngest crew for them would be what they're shooting for.

FORT Fogey

Even if iconic boys are bottom 2, the judges will auto vote them into the finals you know how hard they like to have "first ever"...
    first ever all girl group
    first ever no asians in group
    first ever no west crew group

to win.

so first ever, youngest crew for them would be what they're shooting for.
    I don't think they would vote them in. I think the judges are getting a bit tired of pretending. I just don't think the fans will vote them into the bottom 2.

+ Reply to Thread