+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 107 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

FORT Regular

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Only good crew is IamMe at this point, seriously hope street kingdom and iconic boys will be bottom 2, then the judges will have to save the stupid boys. I mean really why are they saving street kingdom? They don't produce anything good, and they'll obviously never win, Sadly if i were a betting man, i'd bet it all on iconic boys.

I actually like Phunk Phenomenon-that one kid in the group (I think his name is Bebo and I know I'm probably spelling it all wrong) is just sick!

Iconic Boys are talented kids, adorable, and they need to go home.

Street Kingdom can quickly follow them out the door.

I hate the judges (except for JC). The other two tend to swoon way too much over the groups they have annointed as their favorites. Overall, it's a really weak season and there are plenty of crews that I would be angry to see win, but I'm not truly passionate about which group I'd like to see win. Would like to see IAmMe and Phunk Phenomenon in the end.
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 05-15-2011 at 01:31 AM.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
    I actually like Phunk Phenomenon-that one kid in the group (I think his name is Bebo and I know I'm probably spelling it all wrong) is just sick!

Iconic Boys are talented kids, adorable, and they need to go home.

Street Kingdom can quickly follow them out the door.

I hate the judges (except for JC). The other two tend to swoon way too much over the groups they have annointed as their favorites. Overall, it's a really weak season and there are plenty of crews that I would be angry to see win, but I'm not truly passionate about which group I'd like to see win. Would like to see IAmMe and Phunk Phenomenon in the end.
    KeepItReal, it's like you read my mind. What you said, perfect.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard View Post
    In the long run, I'm glad that Instant Noodles was eliminated because if they had survived this one, I believe that their fanbase would have taken them all the way to the finale. Furthermore, I think Street Kingdom is so unpopular that they will be in the bottom in no time.

But on the other hand, based solely on tonight's performances, Instant Noodles should have stayed.
    I agree with this. I feel relieved that they are gone so maybe a more deserving crew can win (a lot of those have gone home). I don't really mind Street Kingdom. At least they aren't a copy cat crew like Iconic Boys and Instant Noodles. I think they would work better if they had fewer people.

I like I Am Me the best but I wonder why they included the 15 year old. I mean, she is good for her age but she is the worst in the group. Doesn't she have a school she should be attending and couldn't they find someone better? Maybe she is somebody's sister.

That, or they're hoping to attract the pedobear demographic.
    Revenge is ice cream.

FORT Regular

and for the third time... flailing arm kingdom are bottom again... why keep these losers around?

Unfortunately Phunk Pheno...are against Street Kingdom I can hope PP wins but with the way Lil Mama and DTrix kiss Street Kingdom's behinds all the time that probably will not happen.

Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge View Post
    That, or they're hoping to attract the pedobear demographic.
    OMG...I had to go to the Urban Dictionary to find out what a pedobear was. I do not thank you for putting that image in my mind. Just sick.

Can DTrix shut up about giving sexual advice to another Bboy on national TV. It is totally disgusting. Please MTV get rid of him as a judge.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Can DTrix shut up about giving sexual advice to another Bboy on national TV. It is totally disgusting. Please MTV get rid of him as a judge.
    Lol I know how the judges meeting went "yo yo yo dawg, i got this show american idol and on it, i got steven tyler saying ludicris things and we get ratings dawg! I need someone to do the same"
    Dtrix- "I'll do it! I'm an idiot anyway!"
    "yea! yo yo yo dawg"

+ Reply to Thread