+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 107 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Quote Originally Posted by Joan_of_Arcade View Post
    Does anyone know who went home last night (Justin Bieber episode), can some one PM me, the bottom 2/eliminated crew?
    The Justin Beiber Challenge airs this week, May 12, 2011.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Regular

it's between...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    limp noodles and arm flailing kingdom

Thank you there is justice in the world with Instant Noodles and Street Kingdom are in the bottom two.

Instant Noodles wow, great job.

Street Kingdom, wow some choreography, but it was more Karate Kid instead of Justin Beiber.

Poo, Street Kingdom is staying. Well more crappy choreography next week and more crotch grabbing.

FORT Regular

lol we knew d-trix would save arm flailing kingdom huh?
    actually thought limp noodles did a good job, but ABDC is gonna keep arm flailing kingdom in as much as possible and they when they had a chance to get rid of the asians, they took it.

At this point, it's really starting to feel more like a coronation than a competition, the way D-Trix keeps riding Street Kingdom.
    Revenge is ice cream.

In the long run, I'm glad that Instant Noodles was eliminated because if they had survived this one, I believe that their fanbase would have taken them all the way to the finale. Furthermore, I think Street Kingdom is so unpopular that they will be in the bottom in no time.

But on the other hand, based solely on tonight's performances, Instant Noodles should have stayed. They were my favorites out of all of the crews. The way they used those chairs was ridiculous! I was so impressed by them that my usual dislike for them vanished for a second. But what else are we to expect from these judges?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

If Iconic Boys landed the bottom, they would have been eliminated. But drats! They survived again. It's pretty much a given that if Street Kingdom lands the bottom again, the judges will save them over whoever lands in the bottom 2 with them. So poor Instant Noodles, they are now the 2nd casualty of judges' biased decision. Instant Noodles (and Request from last week) should have been saved instead. They attacked the challenge head on and whatever choreo SK did this time should have been too little too late. But then I think D-trix should just have sex with the whole SK crew.

All I can say is that the casting director for this season needs to be fired. Seriously, this is the best they could do with all the extra time the took for this season. Are all of the producers on Crack?

Hopefully, I AM ME will save this season by winning it all.

+ Reply to Thread