+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 107 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe View Post
    The voters pick the winner so it will be Instant Noodles or Iconic Boys.
    Nah, Dtrix will get all his hip hop buddies to vote for Street Kingdom. It's embarrassing how much ass kissing he does when supposedly critiquing that group. Really, can he possibly drool any more than he does.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Damn! I'm hating on Dtrix. He shouldn't be a judge. He is too biased for this Street Kingdom crap crew. If he doesn't know how to judge them, why even judge? Obviously this crew is all over the place and they do not have an inkling of creativeness or choreography and he doesn't even call them out on it. I felt bad for Request Crew, they were the much better crew. They attacked their challenge head on and they actually have choreo.

SK should have been gone along time ago. That being said...what is Iconic Boys still doing in the show? I think these two crews are the weakest and should not have even made the cut. Who are the dumb folks who vote for them?

D Trix drools too much over the girl dancers to the point I question weather or not he has ever gone out with a female.

The real question here is how come ABDC cannot get decent third judge?

And people thought D-Trix would be better than Omarion or Shane Sparks. I think now, they're beginning to regret ever having said that.
    Revenge is ice cream.

There has got to be someone out there who can be a better judge than Dtrix. Seriously, is that asking too much?

I blame Shane. We wouldn't even be discussing D-Trix as a judge if he not gone out and done what he did.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge View Post
    And people thought D-Trix would be better than Omarion or Shane Sparks. I think now, they're beginning to regret ever having said that.
    I think he is. I don't see anything wrong with him. Lil Mama is the one I don't like!
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

FORT Regular

Good lord i can't stand lil'mama or d-trix, i'd rather have J-lo do both ABDC and American idol! Why is D-trix actin the fool? did he get instantly dumb once he's off the dance floor? He's so biased it's disgusting, street kingdom were even worse than the dumb lil kids, and that is saying a lot, street kingdom just flail their arms about, while that girl looked a like chicken dancing around, go look, you'll actually see her cluck.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanx View Post
    Good lord i can't stand lil'mama or d-trix, i'd rather have J-lo do both ABDC and American idol! Why is D-trix actin the fool? did he get instantly dumb once he's off the dance floor? He's so biased it's disgusting, street kingdom were even worse than the dumb lil kids, and that is saying a lot, street kingdom just flail their arms about, while that girl looked a like chicken dancing around, go look, you'll actually see her cluck.
    She is so scared of her sexuality that she rather cluck than strut.

FORT Newbie

Does anyone know who went home last night (Justin Bieber episode), can some one PM me, the bottom 2/eliminated crew?

+ Reply to Thread