+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 107 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Quote Originally Posted by Lanx View Post
    omg please get rid of those stupid little boys, i can't believe ABDC has given up so many spots to stupid little boys that are a novelty act and various foreign groups like 787 trying to ween out sympathy by strumming their wheel chair guy along, if they really wanted to impress with that wheelchair guy, have him do a flair or something, don't need to stand for that.

Can't stand D-trix, the only time he pipes up is when he trash talks little kids, omg, can't stand lil mama, of course she protects the kids cuz she's stupid.

Why are limp noodles so bad? are they really the best all asian group out there? Let's be real the asians dominate ABDC this is the best all asian crew around? man watching them just makes me cry to see kaba modern back or qwest with a bandage over d-trix's mouth so he doesn't talk anymore.

can't wait till they finally kick off street kingdom, don't even know what they are doing, just flailing their arms around and shaking all spastic like, Actually request performed better than the spastic kingdom imo, but whatever ABDC already got an all girl winner with we are heroes so they wouldn't have cared to have saved the girl groups anymore.
    They are from Puerto Rico and that happens a United States territory.

I do agree with you about Limp Noodles...they are limp at best, must have a large fan base because they are nothing special. I don't get it.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I actually liked Street Kingdom this week. Go figure. But the best perfomance EVER, Dominic? Far from it.

It's such a shame about ReQuest. I knew that they weren't going to make it far, though, since they're an international all-female crew. This show's audience doesn't typically vote for international crews nor female teams. When you have a crew that fits both? Oh man.

I was surfing through YouTube to find their routine this week because I really liked it, and I landed upon this:

YouTube - REQUEST: Winners of Hip Hop International's 2010 World Championships

I can't stop watching it! It just makes me more disappointed that they're gone. They apparently got 1st at these championships last year, too. And you know what's funny? The runner-ups were Poreotics.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard View Post
    YouTube - REQUEST: Winners of Hip Hop International's 2010 World Championships

I can't stop watching it! It just makes me more disappointed that they're gone. They apparently got 1st at these championships last year, too. And you know what's funny? The runner-ups were Poreotics.
    I actually liked Poreotics more, they seemed to hit it harder and locked it down tighter, Poreotics has always been more in-sync than many of ther other teams tho is what i'm thinking.

Ugh! Man, I am so mad right now! 787 and Phunk Phenomenom on the bottom? Seriously?! This is yet another one of those times where I wonder what in blazes people who vote are thinking. Both these groups are far superior to Instant Noodles, Iconic Boys and Street Kingdom. I hate it when I see the better crews end up in the bottom and one go home, especially when you compare performances. While I think Instant Noodles were better than their usual tonight, Iconic Boys were pretty bleh, and Street Kingdom gave yet another bland performance.

Now I can only hope for a final two of I Am Me and Phunk Phenomenom.

Those are my two favorites also, and that's definitely the F2 I'm hoping for.

The other three crews pale in comparison. Although I will admit that IN and IB were better this week than in the past.

Can we talk about I aM Me's performance for a little bit? 'Cause they killed it! That was such a great performance. And I'm shocked -- shocked -- that Olivia is only 15!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I'm starting to get a sense that Instant Noodles might be continuing on in the show on what I call the "Yao Ming" factor, in that, like Yao Ming during last season, who was nearly voted in as a start at the NBA All Stars game despite having spent most of season injured, are getting the vote of the Chinese community regardless of their actual performance the way Yao Ming was nearly voted into the All Stars.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Wow a bit of a surprise , Instant Noodles did very well tonight. Who knew they could actually dance. I totally agree with the above posters as to who was in the bottom 2. The other teams are not as good as the bottom two. While I did think Street Kingdom did better this week then the previous weeks, they have absolutely no concept of choreography. Standing in place and krumping is boring. I am thinking this will be the worse season ever.

FORT Fogey

The bottom 2 are always the top crews, aren't they? How are Iconic Boys still on this show? They are absolutely horrible! Oh well. I am me is growing on me.

The way these season is going the final two will be Street Kingdom and Iconic Boys, with Street Kingdom winning. Makes me want to vomit just thinking about it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    The way these season is going the final two will be Street Kingdom and Iconic Boys, with Street Kingdom winning. Makes me want to vomit just thinking about it.
    The voters pick the winner so it will be Instant Noodles or Iconic Boys.

+ Reply to Thread