+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 107 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Bearcata, I totally agree with you on Street Kingdom. Their execution was just really poor this week, and to me, they were the weakest in this go-round. The teams on the bottom didn't deserve to be there, the eliminated team didn't deserve to go.

Out of this week, I quite liked the routines from I Am Me, Phunk Phenomenom and 787 Crew. They're shaping up as my favorites and hope they stick around for the long run.

I agree with both of you.

Although I hated their name, I was sad to see FootworKINGz go. It was pretty much a death sentence, though, when they ended up in the bottom with ReQuest. There was no way that the judges were going to send home the only all-female crew first. It was a shame that both of them were in the bottom. I thought that there were the best of the night.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

787 crew sort of irked me. It was as if Zoolander decided to take up hip hop. I was not a fan. I didn't think the bottom 2 should have been in the bottom at all.

I agree-wrong bottom two. Not a fan of Instant Noodles. Liked Phunk Pehnomenon. Instant Noodles or 787 could have left IMO. Maybe it's because both crews are missing a member that they don't come together quite right for me, but I'm just not feeling them at this time.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

FORT Regular

I'm pretty disappointed with D-trix, I've been made to watch abdc, so you think you can dance for many years (couples thing) and while D-trix seemed nice for a 1 liner here and there and has great personality as a dancer, as a judge he just plain sucks. He gives bland reviews and is just gushing with praise, while I don't think that's a bad thing, he only seemed to have bad praise for the limp noodles. If only Shane didn't have issues with young girls, only him and JC are aptly good judges imo, omarion, lil momma, and d-trix(we'll see) have been sucking, D-trix really needs to pick it up.

Okay, seriously, 787 rocked it with Perry going at it even on his wheelchair. I don't know if they had this in mind when they gave this crew the rollercoaster challenge bit, but makes one wonder if they thought 787 would use Perry in the performance. I'm sorry, I'm just stoked, I thought that was great. Highly original and just great to see Perry get a chance to be on stage during a performance despite his injury.

I think it's been a while since we had judges arguing so fervently here in ABDC. Though I admit I kind of agreed more with Dominic this time in regarrds to Iconic Boys. I still think he's a tool, but I agree with his opinion. And speaking of Dominic as a tool, I could practically smell his favoritism and big-time crush for Street Kingdom spring back up hardcore. The best performance he's seen in his entire life? Seriously? I'm sorry, I've seen a number of performances in ABDC that were far better than what I saw Street Kingdom do tonight.

Again, it wasn't bad, but I had the same problems as before, there are too many people doing too much at once and I get lost, and then once again they clunked out on the challenge. Last week they just danced while holding lightsabers instead of having a battle, and this week they were supposed to make a spaceship. Where was the space ship? I'm sorry, I just did not see it, at all.

I'm seeing Street Kingdom as an overrated crew, and Dominic's favoritism over them is becoming way too obnoxious. Soon as I saw they were in the bottom with Request, I knew Request were done for no matter what. I thought they were great both this week and last week, got no idea why people didn't vote for them. That's two weeks in a row where the wrong crew goes home.
    Last edited by Rembrant; 04-29-2011 at 12:54 AM.

What's the point of voting when it's possible to cheat the votes?
    Revenge is ice cream.

FORT Fogey

Street Kingdom was great! Wow! I thought the bottom 2 crews were absolutely the best crews. I am beginning to like 787 but the cheesy cheerleader smiles are killing me!

Bad news ...Request again in the bottom 2... maybe deserved from last weeks dance but they did a great job with this week's Kate Perry song. I did think they should not have been eliminated.

More Bad News ...Street Kingdom is saved again by D Trix. Can D Trix kiss any more ass than he does when he drools over Street Kingdom. If he loves krumping he should quit judging and join Street Kingdom, like they really need another member.

Even More Bad News... D Trix sucks as a judge. Why can't the producers find someone else and no not Laurieann (Dance Scene Choreographer).
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Regular

omg please get rid of those stupid little boys, i can't believe ABDC has given up so many spots to stupid little boys that are a novelty act and various foreign groups like 787 trying to ween out sympathy by strumming their wheel chair guy along, if they really wanted to impress with that wheelchair guy, have him do a flair or something, don't need to stand for that.

Can't stand D-trix, the only time he pipes up is when he trash talks little kids, omg, can't stand lil mama, of course she protects the kids cuz she's stupid.

Why are limp noodles so bad? are they really the best all asian group out there? Let's be real the asians dominate ABDC this is the best all asian crew around? man watching them just makes me cry to see kaba modern back or qwest with a bandage over d-trix's mouth so he doesn't talk anymore.

can't wait till they finally kick off street kingdom, don't even know what they are doing, just flailing their arms around and shaking all spastic like, Actually request performed better than the spastic kingdom imo, but whatever ABDC already got an all girl winner with we are heroes so they wouldn't have cared to have saved the girl groups anymore.
    Last edited by Lanx; 04-30-2011 at 12:03 AM.

+ Reply to Thread