+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 107 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

I was really surprised that Kaba ended up in the bottom. I thought their Thriller performance was much better than the one Status Quo did last week. I was also not impressed with Status Quo this week. I thought they were all over the place and I didn't care for the way they worked the broadway moves into their routine. It ended up looking campy. The chair slide thing looked pretty cool and the split jumps they did were amazing, but that was about it.

As much as I like Kaba, I think Jabba is pulling ahead for me. I am hoping for a Jabba-Kaba final 2, with Jabba taking the final prize.

Have love Jabba for years... they are the best! They deserve to win it all... with Kabba a close second.
    Tahoe bound....

I have thought that Jabberwokkiez and Kabba Modern are the 2 top teams of the competition. I was surprised to see Kabba in the bottom 2 and thought they could easily out dance Breakska8. I must admit that tonight both Status Quo aand Breakska8 were awesome. Breaksta8 did out dance Kabba Modern and I thought that Kabba was going home. I thought that Breakska8 interperted the Dreamgirls music well, but the judges were obviously looking for something my untrained eye could not catch. The standing ovation was truly deserved. Bravo.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

My favorite dance this week was Jabberwokkiez and Kabba Modern. Now, I really want to see these two in the final 2. Get Status Quo out of there!

BreakSka8 had a good run. I knew they wouldnt make it to the top 3 but they did deserve the praise they got when they walked out the show. My view on skates has changed a lot because of them.
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

I cant stand Status Quo. Its all flips with them, they seem more like cheerleaders. Jabbawockeez is my favorite crew, they blew me away this week. Kaba Modern is good too.

Is anyone on here voting by phone? I am curious because I have actually tried (and I rarely vote on reality shows) but I have had nothing but problems. It seems like 1 out of 6 attempts might go thru. Most times it is a dead line with sometimes a busy signal, sometimes a "circuits are busy" message, and sometimes a "you call cannot be completed" message.
    It is very frustrating I gave up last week after getting maybe 2 votes in - and I can't even remember if I was voting for Kaba or Jabba at the time because I was going to throw a few to each of them!!
    Last edited by ClosetRTWatcher; 03-17-2008 at 03:54 PM. Reason: typo

FORT Newbie

Jabbawokeez and status quo in the final two!!!!!
    I LOVE JABBAWOKEEZ

The fact that Kaba Modern wasn't in the final two was just ridiculous, Status Quo has nothing on Jabbawokeez, Kaba Modern is the only group that could give Jabbawokeez a run for their money, and obviously, the winners of this show is Jabbawokeez with Kaba Modern out of the picture.

I cannot believe that Status Quo was voted the number one crew. I didn't like their dance tonight at all although I couldn't figure out why until Shane explained they basically have no choreography. That has always been their problem. They can do stunts and can dance but they have no choreograph,y no musicality. I had truly hoped to see a Jabba vs Kabba finale but alas that is not to be. I must admit Jabba brought the house down tonight. If tonight had been the finale they would have won hands down.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Ohhh too bad, Kabba Modern should have been in the final 2!!
    Tahoe bound....

+ Reply to Thread