+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 107 FirstFirst ... 37777879808182838485868788899091929394959697 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

FORT Fogey

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Omarion is a good judge, I think. He actually does the sort of dancing that these crews do and he's really good! I like him on the show. Lil Mama can go! I hope JC goes too. He's too good for this show! Hey! Isn't American Idol hiring?

I don't know if bringing back Shane is a good idea even if he is cleared...I think it would be a bad move on the shows part, cause those were some serious charges, and the way he behaves on the show is just as gross, so I would prefer he didn't come back.

I'm pretty satisfied with the current judges, JC is always correct on what he says, Lil mama is entertaining to watch at the very least, i love her cooky element, and she does care for the crews if she seen her interact with many of them on the mtv bonus scenes and stuff, she also did a music video with Fanny Pak a while back because she was devastated they got cut and she promised she would work with them in the future, and she did! Omarion is somewhat similar to Shane, he's kinda a mix of Shane and JC.

I wonder why Randy doesn't step in as a judge? I'm assuming it has to do with American Idol contractual agreements, but I think he would be a great judge on the show since he is there for each showing, we never see him during the show, but he's always at the post shows wishing eliminated crews well and stuff, again, on some of the bonus clips. He always appear at the end of the finales too to award the trophy.

FORT Fogey

Randy isn't a dancer.

lol, thats ok, he can be the Ellen of ABDC!

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

I just got around to watching the charity show (it's been end of the semester and finals for me) and have to agree with most people here. Quest was the best, in my opinion (though I did miss Feng too). I liked the Jabbawokeez, and SuperCrew, and actually found Poreotix amusing, but We are heroes I just didn't like. I'm not sure why, but there is something about them that just doesn't do it for me.

Strikers All-Stars were just on America's Got Talent and wowed the judges, so they will be moving on to the next round.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3955930;
    Strikers All-Stars were just on America's Got Talent and wowed the judges, so they will be moving on to the next round.
    I really liked them! I haven't watched America's Got Talent in a few weeks! I've taped it though! I hope they make it on the big show!

Any word on when/if ABDC is coming back?

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3984422;
    Any word on when/if ABDC is coming back?
    Yeap, any word??
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4060528;
    Yeap, any word??
    Haven't heard anything and the website doesn't have anything either.

+ Reply to Thread