+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 107 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

FORT Regular

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Jabba and Kaba - one of them in the bottom two? what the ...? Hopefully Brksk8 are finally gone.
    Last edited by teetoo; 03-13-2008 at 10:20 PM.

Premium Member

wow so who is the safe team?

I know i was shocked that Status Quo wasn't in the bottom because I think they did the worst last week
    i like breaksk8 becuase theyre different
    but i like kabba modern better
    What you know about god?!
    What you know about Jesus?

Premium Member

it will be breaksk8 that leaves no way Kaba is leaving

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Status quo sucks.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Regular

That was a weird dance mix of Grease that Kaba got. The first 30-40 seconds was very choppy; it didn't sound very good - couldn't have been easy to dance to.

I am a huge Kaba Modern fan, but I agree, this was not there best week at all...after doing the Sensual Seduction and then Thriller, they really fell down....the Grease dance definitely did not live up to their past performances... and it was really sad to see Yuri break down after she was called out on messing up on the steps. This was not Kaba's week, but I feel they are definitely winner material!

I am glad they finally called out Yuri for screwing up. She is never on point with the other two girls. She suxs and always ruins Kaba Modern's routine for me. She is definitely their weakest link and will probably be the group's downfall. If they were smart, they would replace her with one of the other 30 girls in their campus club.

Quote Originally Posted by miadora;2823083;
    I like Kaba, except I'm surprised the girl with the longest hair isn't getting called out for not dancing as clean and synchronized as the other members of the group, it happens each and every routine. She's cute and all, but her lack of ability to dance as cleanly as the others is distracting and why she always catches my eye when they are dancing. Point is, she's not supposed to stand out, especially not like a sore thumb. They had so many people in the dance club at the school, I wonder why she was picked.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;2841572;
    it will be breaksk8 that leaves no way Kaba is leaving
    I was a little worried after the judges talked about their routine and I am relieved that they are staying. I would definitely like to see them go up against Jabba in the finals.

I don't think a lot of people are voting, so the power of an extra 100 votes or so may be the difference here. UCI students had their last week of Winter term this week, and many may have been focusing on papers and projects instead of voting. From what I hear, the street style purists are voting for Status and the general audience likes Jabba and Kaba in that order.

+ Reply to Thread