+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 107 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

I loved breaksk8...so sexy last week
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

Fysh and Chicks definitely deserved to go. At least they went out with a solid routine.

Jaba is amazing!!! They were really into the MJ spirit. The clothes, the moves, the attitude...I can't think of one single flaw in that routine. I find them more clean than Kaba, but I think I like Kaba a bit more because they're a little more raw and I love their isolations.

Status Quo should be gone next. I have to begrudgingly admit that Breaksk8 did very well last night.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

I finally got to see it. I'm one who didn't see the magic of BreakSk8 until now, but they did have one of the best routines of the night. I thought Jabba came off a bit slow, and Status missed a bunch of things. I suspect Status will be dancing for their lives next week. Against who? Anyone's guess as I suspect the voting mass is quite small.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I got tired of all the crotch grabbing.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I think Iconic and Live in Color were robbed. Status Quo sucks! They are very messy and one of them really screwed up this time. It's a dance competition and if you look at it, they really don't have many dance moves. They make it up with stunts. They lack choreography and creativity. Only 4 left.....obviously BrainSk8 and Status Quo will be in the bottom. I really don't care about either crew....they're not of the same level as Jabba and Kaba who are the top 2 dance crew from the very beginning. Iconic and Live in Color are a level down. All others are 2 notches below.

I noticed that during the dance off for bottom 2 the judges always saved the dance crew that does the most difficult stunts.

BreakSk8 stole the show this week, even though they arent my favorite but their Beat It dance was AMAZING! Jabba and Kappa were great too but BreakSk8 deserve the spotlight. I was on the edge of my set when they dance Beat It. Oh, good times.

Its about damn time Fysh n' Chicks left, their dance this week was plain and everywhere. I felt they were suppose to go instead of Live in Color last week, even though their dance was good but the Vampire dance by LiC was by far better then theirs. Such a waste of space and an insult to Live in Color when they left this week. Such a waste...
    Last edited by PaleHeart; 03-08-2008 at 11:24 AM.
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

Jabba and Kaba are at a whole different level than everyone else from the very beginning. Just watching these guys plan the choreograpy, you see they have a real understanding of dance as well as performance.

I really like how the skate crew keeps bringing their level up, but even so, it is still not the top tier level. Status Quo has been uneven, but very good at times. I think the skate crew is likely to stay another week just on the merits of consistency with growth.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe;2830295;
    Only 4 left.....obviously BrainSk8 and Status Quo will be in the bottom. I really don't care about either crew....they're not of the same level as Jabba and Kaba who are the top 2 dance crew from the very beginning.
    To me, the final 2 are Kaba and Jabba as well. I just hope for the finals they are given a couple of routines to do each.

[QUOTE=Austin Gambler;2834535;]To me, the final 2 are Kaba and Jabba as well. I just hope for the finals they are given a couple of routines to do each.[/QUI

I think so too!!!
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

I'd love to see a Jabba/Kaba showdown where each has to match the other's moves. I think Jabba might have a slight advantage in a showdown as I suspect Kaba is more used to working things out in the studio.

+ Reply to Thread