+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 107 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant;3708125;
    Well, count me on the minority here, but I am thrilled AB made it to the finals! Looks like us puertoricans wanted to make up for losing Jorge so fast in American Idol. Hey, they're locals and one of my favorites of this season from the start, you bet I've voted for them from the start, don't care if that makes me an "idiot".

Are they the best? I doubt it, but something about them just reels me in, makes me wanna see them more, and I enjoy the diversity they bring. WAH are also one of my faves, honestly. To me, both MM and AB had lame first dances last night, whereas WAH were great. Second dance, both were great, but Afroborike definitely took it, one of the best performances all season. I honestly believe WAH will win, but I'm quite glad AB made it this far.
    I think you will be right. But I have a feeling a lot of the other posters on this thread will be very upset and screaming that it was a setup for an all girl win.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Did anyone notice how voting was closed only after a few hours?

All the previous finales had voting the whole week up until the finale, and this finale was closed after just...9 hours after the show aired...I wonder why that is?

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3708206;
    Did anyone notice how voting was closed only after a few hours?

All the previous finales had voting the whole week up until the finale, and this finale was closed after just...9 hours after the show aired...I wonder why that is?
    Probably because they'd got the result they wanted at that point.

This season has been a huge letdown, imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

what a lame season. kabba, fanny pak, beat freaks, and even soreal crew could wipe the floor with either of the two finalists this season.

No kidding. Even Strikers All-Stars (who had some sloppiness in later routines) and Dynamic Edition (who were not as strong on the hip-hop) outshine these final two.

According to their Twitter, Vogue Evolution, Artistry in Motion, and We Are Heroes are one of the groups for the finale episode routines, as they have posted pics on the VE Twitter account.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Shoot! I want to see Massive Monkey's last challenge dance routine but they never show that stuff. I would have enjoyed the finale better if they showed Kaba Modern's and Fanny Pak's last challenge routines. I think they shoud do this at the very beginning of the Finale show because it's just a waste that they (the 3rd place finisher) practiced on their routine only to not show on air. Randy Jackson sucks! Anyway, i heard in the preview that the Finale result will shock America....could that mean that Afroboringke won? I hope not...that would be so lame. Their routine is not at all hip-hop, and it sucked big time. Probaby the worst last challenge dance routine of all seasons. Yea, I watched it again and that routine is not even worth 3rd, 4th or 5th place. WAH did a great job and you can see the amount of effort they put in that routine. They were fast and precise and they had a concept. A standing O from the judges said it all.

Yeah, finally it's finale night. I am thinking that "We Are Heroes" will be crowned this season's winner.

Well I'm mad at Fort because ABDC was not on the main forum page! I would check in here to see what show to tune into and because ABDC was NOT on the lineup...arrrrg I would forge it. I have missed several episodes including the final battle. I just happened to bypass it and catch the finale. Ohhhhhhh....WAH and AB were my favorite crews this season and so I'll be happy with either one. I missed the final battle and so I can't choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Quemoni;3712528;
    Well I'm mad at Fort because ABDC was not on the main forum page! I would check in here to see what show to tune into and because ABDC was NOT on the lineup...arrrrg I would forge it. I have missed several episodes including the final battle. I just happened to bypass it and catch the finale. Ohhhhhhh....WAH and AB were my favorite crews this season and so I'll be happy with either one. I missed the final battle and so I can't choose.
    Go online and check out TVGuide.com. MTV normally repeats several episodes throughout the week so you will be able to catch something. I would also suggest you check out MTV.com I am sure they have some if not all the episodes you missed available for viewing.

FORT Fogey

Loved seeing all of the crews tonight! Really enjoyed BYFK/MM/SM group dance. Interesting that the group dance with no finalists was my favorite. Looking forward to January. Congratulations, WAH!

+ Reply to Thread