+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 107 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3707212;
    thats the same thing they said about Super Cr3w lol
    But SoReal was getting hate because people felt they stole a spot from Fanny Pak. Fanny Pak's dance in the faceoff against Supercrew was arguably one of their better dances and better than Supercrew's. I don't see the same outrage with Afroborike because Massive Monkees final performance against WAH wasn't even good.
    Last edited by awesomekina23; 09-20-2009 at 10:00 PM.

You have got to be kidding me! I mean, I can tolerate WAH winning, but Afroborike winning would be an absolute travesty. I think the bigger thing is Massive Monkees going home, as they should have been the winners, no question.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

FORT Fogey

Who is voting this season?! Glad this will be over next week, such a disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMaiden27;3707355;
    Who is voting this season?! Glad this will be over next week, such a disappointment.
    Couldn't agree more, this season is my least favorite by far, I had always found at least three crews each season that I liked, this season, although some of the crews were likable, I did not feel driven to vote for a single one...and I think thats the problem, alot of people are just not impressed by these crews to vote.

I'm 100% positive We Are Heroes will win, I can't imagine Afroborike winning, cause it would be a complete travesty as Trista said.

With the elimination of Massive Monkees, ABDC can rant and rave about how history will be made, since regardless which crew wins, the winning crew will not contain b-boys, will not be all male, and will again be from the West.
    Revenge is ice cream.

WOW! Who are the idiots voting for Afroborike for two weeks in a row now?!!! This is a total travesty! It's like Season 1 all over again only to a lesser degree. Massive Monkeys were the clearcut favorite and the only crew that can challenge them were WAH or RC. Afroborike is not even a dance crew, they are a dance troupe that's really appropriate for cultural theater dancing presentations in some county fair. That being said, after seeing MM in the bottom 2 last week I thought WAH and Afroborike would be bottom 2 thinking that MM fans will try to save their crew. I do think that WAH did better than MM in the B2 showdown and they did way better against Afroborike in their faceoff. This time I'll vote to make sure!

Although I don't agree with you all about MM I do agree about Afroborike. I have no idea how they've made it into the final 2. I thought they'd be one of the first gone actually.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe;3707368;
    WOW! Who are the idiots voting for Afroborike for two weeks in a row now?!!! This is a total travesty! It's like Season 1 all over again only to a lesser degree. Massive Monkeys were the clearcut favorite and the only crew that can challenge them were WAH or RC. Afroborike is not even a dance crew, they are a dance troupe that's really appropriate for cultural theater dancing presentations in some county fair. That being said, after seeing MM in the bottom 2 last week I thought WAH and Afroborike would be bottom 2 thinking that MM fans will try to save their crew. I do think that WAH did better than MM in the B2 showdown and they did way better against Afroborike in their faceoff. This time I'll vote to make sure!
    No, Afroborike is much better than that.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I really thought that We Are Heroes should have gone home last week over Rhythm City. But that being said, We Are Heroes had the best, hands down, challenge dance over both Afroborike and Massive Monkees.

Afroborike phoned the challenge dance in.

Massive Monkees challenge dance was better but the tempo or intensity was all one note. I was surprised that the judges did not ding them for not doing the challenges exactly as given. For example, the Paula Abdul section with the spins, they did the spins on the floor and using b boy variations. How did they get away with this when through the entire competition the judges have slammed groups for not doing the challenges they were given?

We Are Heroes challenge dance blew me away. You could feel their passion and intensity. They actually had changes in tempo and intensity. They were interesting to watch.

If the competition winner would have been base on last night challenge alone then We Are Hereos would have been crowned this season's winner.

Then came the last chance do your own thing challenge.

Afroborike, wow that was fantastic, the intensity and passion was just awesome, where has it been hidding all season?

We Are Heroes again another good performance, but I felt they limited themselves when they created that circle of fire and did all their choreography standing in place within that small space. A good performance but not as good as their decades challenge.

Overall, who should win, AB or WAH? It is hard to say. AB had a weak first dance and a great second dance. WAH had a great first dance and good second dance. I think WAH has the slight edge over AB. Still I would not be surprised if AB won due to the Latino fan base.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Well, count me on the minority here, but I am thrilled AB made it to the finals! Looks like us puertoricans wanted to make up for losing Jorge so fast in American Idol. Hey, they're locals and one of my favorites of this season from the start, you bet I've voted for them from the start, don't care if that makes me an "idiot".

Are they the best? I doubt it, but something about them just reels me in, makes me wanna see them more, and I enjoy the diversity they bring. WAH are also one of my faves, honestly. To me, both MM and AB had lame first dances last night, whereas WAH were great. Second dance, both were great, but Afroborike definitely took it, one of the best performances all season. I honestly believe WAH will win, but I'm quite glad AB made it this far.

+ Reply to Thread