+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 107 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

BOOOOOO!!! Massive Monkees and We Are Heroes should have been final 2 - no question!!!

lol, I guess its safe to assume we know who the winner will be?

Premium Member

Who got the boot?

My thoughts on the performances:

Afroborike: Ok, but a lot of the same stuff we always see from them. They did have a cool windmill partner move. Lots of places where they were out of sync tho. i thought it really showed the weakness of their hip-hop style.

Massive Monkees: Not as good as I thought it would be. Too many simple "somersault" moves. But they did have some cool more complicated stuff mixed in. I thought their ending James Brown segement was the best.

We Are Heroes: I thought they KILLED IT!! They had me engaged in every segment of their performance. Very athletic and I loved the tutting on the floor during the Lady Gaga segment. Wonderful!!!

Now waiting thru the commercial break to see who is eliminated...

dont know yet, but whoever isnt gonna get the boot will probably be this seasons winner, my guess is, We Are Heroes will be save and they will be crowned first female winners/first all female crew winner/etc.

Massive Monkees is eliminated!

I still think Afroborike should have gone home this week.

Well...what can i say, this season will be a boring finale, its obvious that We Are Heroes will be the winner of ABDC4.

I don't think this finale will be boring at all. We Are Heroes have been in the bottom 2 frequently. Even though they're better than Afro it'll be interesting to see if they can get the votes.

Season 2 & 3's finales were much more predictable.

Hm. I guess we weren't done with performances.

Afroborike did a kind of "tribal" dance that was good, but still very much their style. There was a cool partner flip move right at the end.

We are Heroes did an interesting performance involving fire and appeared to be inspired by a superhero dance I saw on SYTYCD over the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by awesomekina23;3707206;
    I don't think this finale will be boring at all. We Are Heroes have been in the bottom 2 frequently. Even though they're better than Afro it'll be interesting to see if they can get the votes.

Season 2 & 3's finales were much more predictable.
    thats the same thing they said about Super Cr3w lol

+ Reply to Thread