+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 107 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge;3700422;
    And while I thought Afroborike could go places during the beginning of the season, I've since come to find them... one note.
    A-men to that.

Oh, and a couple of the folks from BYFKings were in the audience-Porsche (sp?), and one of the guys. They showed them grooving at the end of the show.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

WTF! Why is Afroborike still around?

FORT Fogey

Wrong bottom 2, WTH!? RC and MM were the top two crews IMO last week. WAH is creative, but I think their moves are not complete. AB, should've been gone a long time ago, and definitely after last week's performance. All of their performances are a bit sloppy, but still unique. They like to push the envelope, and that's cool, but last week was way over the line. I can't believe we have AB and WAH in the top 3.

I think we're going to end as we always do with a b-boy crew winning it. I like MM, but I think a different outcome would have been neat this season. Ah well, why couldn't Beat Freaks be in this season???

First things first, fun little opening sequence.

We Are Heroes: Well, Vogue Evolution definitely vogues better than We Are Heroes, but that's to be expected, no? That aside, the performance wasn't all that exciting; for some reason, it felt... off. Can't explain the vibe I'm getting from them, though.
    Afroborike: This crew is really one note, so they can go home for all I care. The did some of the same moves as Quest, and Quest did it better. Seriously underwhelmed by the performance.
    Massive Monkees: They looked like they had fun, and that's definitely important. How did they end up in the bottom two under Afroborike is beyond me. Enjoyed this very much.
    Rhythm City: I had them in the top 3, over Afroborike and even top 2, over We Are Heroes, so seeing them go now is a bit disconcerting. The remix was terrible too. I agree with the judges in that I think their performance wasn't better than the Massive Monkees, but I do think they're definitely better than We Are Heroes and Afroborike.

If Afroborike doesn't go home next week, this is going to be another Season 1 & 2 in that the final will be more of an anticlimax.
    Revenge is ice cream.

I must admit I was very surprised that Massive Monkies was in the Bottom two this week. I wonder if it was one of those weeks everyone thinks the favorite is save and they vote for one of the underdogs and the result is huh???
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge;3700706;
    First things first, fun little opening sequence.
    Forgot about that. That was very cool, and I liked it a lot! Thanks for the reminder

Yeah, I know.

Interesting note-Samnith from MM (he's the shorter guy with the ponytail) got married on Wednesday at the show-sponsored hotel, with one of the girls from We Are Heroes (I think) officiating, and all the F4 groups in attendance. It was a small ceremony, but I think that's pretty cool.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI

FORT Newbie

I'm working with ABDC and I'm glad to see you guys are tuning in and enjoying the show. Trista -- I can't post a URL because I'm a newbie, but if you go to the MTV Remote Control blog there is a cute video about the wedding.

There are only two more shows left until the winner is determined, so make sure you tune-in this Sunday at 9pm ET/PT to see who will make it to the final episode!

I didn't get to see the video, but I saw some of the pictures. I really hope that the local news here does something on the guys if they make it past this week (which by rights, they should...).

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3700811;
    Yeah, I know.

Interesting note-Samnith from MM (he's the shorter guy with the ponytail) got married on Wednesday at the show-sponsored hotel, with one of the girls from We Are Heroes (I think) officiating, and all the F4 groups in attendance. It was a small ceremony, but I think that's pretty cool.
    Awww, that is sweet. That guy always stands out for me in this group. I'll have to go check out the video when I have a sec free.

+ Reply to Thread