+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 107 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

I take it that there is no show this Sunday, before Labor Day???
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

No, there is a show. It's Dance Craze part whatever, with dances like the Stanky Leg. I kid you not.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3692025;
    No, there is a show. It's Dance Craze part whatever, with dances like the Stanky Leg. I kid you not.
    Thanks, now I can relax on the coach and have something good to watch before I yell at the crappy designers on HGTV's Design Star.

Vogue Evolution got the cut, i cant say im not surprised...here's one more tip, dont insult the judges lol

Previous crew got mad at shane for the youtube comment and they got cut and leiomi made that comment about lil mama and they got cut lol

In all seriousness, I do see why Vogue Evolution got eliminated, I agree with what Shane said about them, they are performers no doubt, but they aren't as clean and precise as the other crews...

No doubt in my mind that top three is Rhythm City, Massive Monkey and We Are Heroes, I also believe the final two will be Rhythm City and Massive Monkeys, We Are Heroes are good, but they just haven't been at their best in a while now, and they are being saved way too much from the bottom two, I think they definitely can make it to top three, but thats it, Massive Monkeys and Rhythm City easily trump them.

Let me just say that I am PISSED about who went home tonight. That will give you a clue. The group that stayed I'm neutral on-but I want Rhythm City GONE NOW. Period. Next week it looks like the performances are homages to iconic VMA performances-I bet one group gets "Oops I Did It Again", one gets "Like A Virgin", and then others? "Real Slim Shady" may be used. I would also love to see them do Nirvana's performance, as unlikely as that may be.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI

I am glad Vogue Evolution got sent home. They have sloppy choreography and do the same moves over and over again.

At least I still have Massive Monkees to root for, because last season after Dynamic Edition left I had nobody to root for. I mean, yeah, I can see why VE got sent home, but I'm still sad that they got booted.

What is the challenge for next week?

Paying homage to iconic VMA performances.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

This show has been going to heck ever since season 2.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread