+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 107 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

I like Kaba, except I'm surprised the girl with the longest hair isn't getting called out for not dancing as clean and synchronized as the other members of the group, it happens each and every routine. She's cute and all, but her lack of ability to dance as cleanly as the others is distracting and why she always catches my eye when they are dancing. Point is, she's not supposed to stand out, especially not like a sore thumb. They had so many people in the dance club at the school, I wonder why she was picked.

I totally loved this show. It's well thought out and Mario makes for great eye candy.

Any intel on who's out this week?

The new episode is tonight, right?

There is a new episode scheduled tonight.

I have to grip for a sec... I am annoyed that there is nothing I want to watch on at 7 or 8, but at 9 they air this show, Celebrity Rehab, and Make Me a Supermodel all in the same time slot!!

Kaba Modern KILLED it again, oh.my.god. Amazing, wow, just wow... TEAM KABA MODERN!!!

Umm.... where was all the foot work they were talking about? It was all hand work and upper body.
    Last edited by miadora; 03-07-2008 at 03:47 AM.

So who went home?

The bottom 2 were Fysh and Chicks and Breaksk8 - Fysh and Chicks went home.

Kaba and Jabba both killed it yet again. I could watch them all day long!! The judges were talking about how hard the decision was last night - how hard do they think it is going to be to choose between Kaba and Jabba in the finale!?!?

Status Quo also did pretty good, but one of the guys got lost in the middle of the routine. Even I noticed it, so it was pretty obvious

Breaksk8 and Fysh and Chicks both did okay, but it was time for F & C to go - they have been in the bottom for long enough. The judges were raving that now this was Breaksk8's best performance, but I wasn't seeing it this week. The "ticking" they were doing didn't seem all that clean to me - they kinda lost me in the middle of their routine.

Next week I would guess (and hope!) Status Quo and Breaksk8 at the bottom, with Breaksk8 going home.

ETA: I loved the MJ Thriller album when I was a kid. He was so incredibly talented. It makes me sad that he ended up taking such an "odd" direction in life.

Kaba Modern and Jaba were awesome as usual. If I have to choose between them, I think I'm gonna have to go with Jabawokeez. Those guys tore it up!

Happy to see Fysh n Chicks go home. It was about time. It's Breaksk8 to leave next week followed by Status Quo.

+ Reply to Thread