+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 107 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Premium Member

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Can someone tell me what Quest wins for winning this thing? Thanks

FORT Newbie

Other than the obvious bragging rights I believe they win $100,000.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by bukah;3371485;
    Other than the obvious bragging rights I believe they win $100,000.
    Thanks bukah.

i just noticed that teresa espinosa of beat freaks danced for janet jackson. being a janet dancer is like the holy grail of dancing.

qwest deserved the win, so glad america got it right!

FORT Fogey

You know what makes so much sense to me? The judges always want the most notable dancers to win. Members of Super Cr3w were world famous and the toured all over. They were the best b-boys in the country before they were on the show. And Beat Freaks have a history of dancing and choreographing for superstars. Quest had some fame, but they aren't as successful in the dance world. So I think they want the crew with the best resume to win. Whatever. The best crew won! I am so happy for them! I nearly jumped off the couch! My dogs were a bit frightened by my reaction. Love Quest crew!

I'm so glad Hawk has won something for his amazing dance moves!! Go QUEST!
    Yup, with donuts!!

So glad that Quest Crew won! I was sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for Mario to announce them as the winners.

Not surprised that Quest Crew won. Nice to see all the different teams dancing. I was concerned that the Beat Boy trophy would break, every time I saw someone holding it it looked as if the legs were going to fall off.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Anybody hyped for the new season?
    Revenge is ice cream.

When does it start?

+ Reply to Thread