+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 107 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Today's finale seems so good!!! They showed some interviews randomly in between some of the shows and its so exciting! Can't wait!!!!!

GO TEAM QUEST! I'll be rooting for them till the end!!

Gotta wait until around 11 tonight to see who won, so I'll be watching this thread. Keep me posted, and go QUEST!

On a side note, anybody else notice that nobody in Quest actually calls the group "Quest Crew", while all the judges, hosts and what-have-you do? That's like calling somebody a name that they're not.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Premium Member

Go Quest. I love them and hope they win.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

The final dance with both Beat Freaks and Quest dancing together said it all for me. One of the most uninspired dances of the season. Why, because Quest had to dumb down the choreography for Beat Freaks.

I'm going to be pissed if 'America' allowed themselves to be swayed by the producers and judges.. Quest deserves the win! Whether or not they get it is a different story.

Of course this is art, and art is in the eye of the beholder. So, I admit this is only my opinion, but if you really pay attention to who performed better, who was tighter in their routines, and who brought new and innovative choreography to their sets, I don't know how you can give the win to anyone other than Quest.

Now that's how you walk it out. I love the Beak Freaks.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;3371414;
    The final dance with both Beat Freaks and Quest dancing together said it all for me. One of the most uninspired dances of the season. Why, because Quest had to dumb down the choreography for Beat Freaks.

I'm going to be pissed if 'America' allowed themselves to be swayed by the producers and judges.. Quest deserves the win! Whether or not they get it is a different story.

Of course this is art, and art is in the eye of the beholder. So, I admit this is only my opinion, but if you really pay attention to who performed better, who was tighter in their routines, and who brought new and innovative choreography to their sets, I don't know how you can give the win to anyone other than Quest.

I couldn't agree more.
    I like Beat Freaks, it's certainly nice to have a female crew do well, but their moves aren't a patch on Quest's and this is supposed to be about finding the best crew. For me, that was Quest, hands down.
    "That's Numberwang!"

OMG! YES, Quest Crew WON!!! Exactly like they shouldve, omg, im so thrilled! They totally deserve it! So glad the right crew won! I totally feel that all my time spent voting paid off, omg so happy!!! QUEST CREW!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lol

^Looks like I'm only watching the finale to see Dynamic Edition then...I voted for Beat Freaks not to see them win, but to see Quest lose. I know there's a lot of Quest fans, but I don't like them. Simple as that.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Thank you 'America'! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Beat Freaks, you are a great crew who absolutely deserved to be in the top two or three. I enjoyed your performances, but I have to say, it was the class and grace you displayed after finding out you didn't win that makes you a trully GREAT crew. If there was one 'role model' moment this season that was it. Big up to Beat Freaks!!!

Watching the post-show show, I'm getting seriously irritated by how the show is still pimping the Beat Freaks. Get over it, they lost. No need to talk them up, we've already seen what they can and can't do.
    Revenge is ice cream.

+ Reply to Thread