+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 107 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

FORT Newbie

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

was it weird that the judges did not say their pick?
    idk. i dont think that LIVE IN COLOR deserved the kick. the bootyshook it to the fullest. FYSH AND CHICKS are good, but now that the competition has gone further, i feel like they dont deserve it.
    someone please answer me.

but... i love jabbawockeez. im mad that JC did not like the moves. I agreed with shane saying that they told a story.

Kaba modern stepped it up. and i love what he did with his hand. it was SICK.

-Elle

I'm so happy Fysh n Chicks stayed, they are holdin it down for the ladies. Live in Color was really good though so it sucks they had to leave.

Why the f wasn't Skate in the bottom 2? Who's voting for those guys?

Breaksk8 and Fysh N' Chicks should've left before Live in Color. I was very disappointed. Both groups danced for their lives, but I think Color brought the fire.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

The judges got this wrong. Live in Color is the 3rd best Dance Crew behind Jabba and Kaba. They have been one of the top 3 strongest groups and they deserve to stay in the game. This sucks...i'm so sick of watching smell like FyshChycks, Status Woe, and NoBrainSk8! They are a mess. Judges don't know better and were obviously making favorites by trying to represent streetboys (when Iconic was booted) and women (now that Live In Color was sent home) in the contest. If the judges were not involve in the decision Fysh n Chicks and Status Quo would have been gone already. I feel bad for Iconic and Live in Color, they deserve better than those two.

P.S, Who the hell is voting for the lame BreakSk8ers anyway?! They should have been gone a long time ago and I have not seen them in the bottom 2. I thought it's going to be them and Fysh n Chycks.
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 03-01-2008 at 02:15 AM.

I was very disapointed in the judges decision this week. When you saw both performances, Live In Color blew Fysh n Chicks out of the water. The only conclusion that I can come up with is that they decided to give it to them so that they can still have an all girl group in the competition.

After looking at the final two dances again, I think the judges got it right. If they were judged solely on how they interpreted the movie theme, F&C was stronger. Also, LIC didn't bring much of anything new. They used the props for entrances and exits, but didn't interact with them much.

Does anybody know where to find the dance mixes they use for the routines?
    "I think every model wants to date Nigel Barker, he's so Tall!" - Kathleen/ANTM Cycle 8

Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6;2819982;
    After looking at the final two dances again, I think the judges got it right. If they were judged solely on how they interpreted the movie theme, F&C was stronger. Also, LIC didn't bring much of anything new. They used the props for entrances and exits, but didn't interact with them much.
    ITA........My grandson and I watched it together this week, and even though F&C is NOT one of our favs we felt they out danced Live. Live in Color are the kings/queen of booty shaking (hands down), but their dance off performance was basically just stuff you can see in any good club here in FL.

I'm really enjoying this show.......the talent is amazing!

Jabba and Kabba for me all the way!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

For some reason, i think that it could come down to Fish and Kaba. And JC needs to stop trying to become that competition's version of Simon.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread