+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 107 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Ohh my gawd, Quest Crew stole the show for me. I jumped up with the judges to give them a standing ovation! Well deserved. I want them to win this so badly that I actually voted for them (I don't usually vote).

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3356204;
    Ohh my gawd, Quest Crew stole the show for me. I jumped up with the judges to give them a standing ovation! Well deserved. I want them to win this so badly that I actually voted for them (I don't usually vote).
    No Questions Asked! Vote for Quest Crew for ABDC!!!

I don't usually vote but Quest is definitely the best and I voted several times for them. I also didn't like when BFs used the bat on pinata symbolizing the male teams. Although it was probably meant in good "clean" fun, if the boys had done the same thing it would have been considered violent. Just my opinion.

But with that being said both crews are talented but Quest is just plain better.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha;3356835;
    I don't usually vote but Quest is definitely the best and I voted several times for them. I also didn't like when BFs used the bat on pinata symbolizing the male teams. Although it was probably meant in good "clean" fun, if the boys had done the same thing it would have been considered violent. Just my opinion.

But with that being said both crews are talented but Quest is just plain better.
    Here we go again with the double standard! Youre absolutely right! If the guys pulled something like that they wouldve been nailed!

On a side note, random fact, Lydia that was on Boxxcutuhz is also a member of Quest Crew! Due to the 7 member rule limit on the show, she wasn't able to perform with Quest, so she auditioned with Boxxcutuhz! Too bad she didn't last long on that crew either.

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3357353;
    Here we go again with the double standard! Youre absolutely right! If the guys pulled something like that they wouldve been nailed!

On a side note, random fact, Lydia that was on Boxxcutuhz is also a member of Quest Crew! Due to the 7 member rule limit on the show, she wasn't able to perform with Quest, so she auditioned with Boxxcutuhz! Too bad she didn't last long on that crew either.
    Wow! I never knew Quest even had female members. Then again, I don't really keep tabs on the crew as a whole, just the members I really enjoy watching, which is basically everybody who made the show in Quest this season.
    Revenge is ice cream.

FORT Fogey

Keeley from Beat Freaks is 36 years old! Wow!

-H-

Whoa! Quest Crew was sick!!!!
    Both of their performances tonight outshine Beat Freaks performances.
    Beat Freaks were good but they lack the drive, charisma & creativity for their final two perf.
    You are only as good as your last performances. =P
    Quest Crew's performances was awesome, creative, funny and had the holy what did I just see factor. They deserve to win.

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3357353;
    Particulary in a week where they had a boys v girls battle and had two of the teams dance to Rihanna and Chris Brown songs.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3358811;
    Particulary in a week where they had a boys v girls battle and had two of the teams dance to Rihanna and Chris Brown songs.
    That is sweet irony.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Fanny Pak my world ky.the.artist's Avatar

I was just watching You Got Served and noticed that Beat Freaks was in it haha.I dont know if many people knew that or im behind the times but it just suprised me lol.Theyre one of the battling crews in the streets.
    Canada's Next Top Model cycle 3: Meaghan

Big Brother 11 : Jeff . Michele . Laura . Casey

+ Reply to Thread