+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 107 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Quest Crew was ASTONISHING! They really did the best routine of the three today, I especially loved their Quest-chestra, I really loved their music. I am voting my ass off for Quest Crew! They really laid it on the line today and they totally sold it to me!

I do agree with the judges on one comment, ABDC FINALLY got it right, the right two crews finally made it to the final two...why Fanny Pack and Kaba Modern didn't make it to their top two in their season is beyond me...but this time around, it was right, nevertheless, my support is to Quest Crew!!!! GO TEAM QUEST!

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3351587;
    Quest Crew was ASTONISHING! They really did the best routine of the three today, I especially loved their Quest-chestra, I really loved their music. I am voting my ass off for Quest Crew! They really laid it on the line today and they totally sold it to me!

I do agree with the judges on one comment, ABDC FINALLY got it right, the right two crews finally made it to the final two...why Fanny Pack and Kaba Modern didn't make it to their top two in their season is beyond me...but this time around, it was right, nevertheless, my support is to Quest Crew!!!! GO TEAM QUEST!
    Having watched the performances, but not the judges feedback, I have to say, I totally agree with what you're saying. Quest tore down the walls with their performances, and I really don't think the Beat Freaks were even close in their performances.

Then again, as a b-boy, I'm seriously biased, since I'll aways go with a well-rounded b-boy crew over anybody else. But hey, vote away!
    Revenge is ice cream.

I have a feeling BF will win simply because they want an all-female crew to win, but Quest clearly killed the show and deserves a victory, especially since BF had two lackluster performances.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3351587;

why Fanny Pack and Kaba Modern didn't make it to their top two in their season is beyond me
    during seasons 1 and 2, they were doing the east, west, south, midwest crap. i think that prevented them from having 2 teams from the west be in the finals. after dynamic edition, they were trying to make the boys vs girls angle for the finale as they knew that quest crew and beat freaks were shoo-in for the finals. even the final challenge was geared towards the strengths of freaks and especially quest.

The reason why Kaba Modern didn't advance to the finals in Season 1 is somehow Status Quo got the final immunity leaving Jabba vs Kaba, which was the real final. A lot of Kaba and Jabba fans probably overlap with one another so their votes most likely got split up allowing Status to probably take advantage of it. At least, that's my guess....

Last season though, I have no idea how So Lame crew got in. I was actually fine with Super Crew winning, but Fanny Pak was clearly the crowd favorite and superior team, it was unfortunate that they had the same fate as Kaba Modern. I did hear that apparently So Lame crew's fan had so auto voting mechanism in facebook allowing them to generate a lot of votes. Don't know the validity of such claims.

I wish Strikers was in this finale though. I would love for Quest to win this just because the constant pimping of BF as the first all female team to win is getting old and I haven't even watched all the episodes.
    Last edited by Mrs Cwebb; 02-27-2009 at 04:49 AM.

Finally got to watch the whole show, and I must say, Quest has blew me away with both their performances, delivering in a way that their main competitor didn't. Really, though, I feel like the Beat Freaks aren't any form of competition for Quest; the latter crew is alway energetic, clean and creative, whereas, particularly with their more recent performances, the Beat Freaks simply lack the energy, ie, their moves always feel slow, not in the deliberate way, but in a way where it feels like their bodies just aren't able to keep up anymore.

On a side note, am I the only one who thinks Steve Terada should have been cast as Goku in the live-action Dragonball Z movie? Every time I see that hair... Well, I keep thinking he's gone Super Saiyan.
    Revenge is ice cream.

I'm in Canada and we don't get the show until Sunday, but I did find it uploaded on the web and watched the performances.
    It was a bloodbath. Quest killed the other two crews.

I would really love Quest to win because I find them all so likeable. Dom/D-Trix can get to be a bit much after a while and I'm kinda neutral on Hok, but I just adore Ryan, Feng, Hirano, Steve and Victor.
    Especially Victor. Just love that guy.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I must admit the first dance that Quest Crew did last night was the best of the show. It was amazing. They had fire, desire and energy and did a great job with the choreography and the challenge. I must say this is the first time that Quest Crew has popped for me. Beat Freaks came in second. They overall seemed to lack the fire, desire and energy they normally do. The right team went home last night.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Personally, I felt that Quest Crew did awesome in their first dance, though I felt their krumping was weak and the final part of the routine didnít par up with what had preceded it. Beat Freaks were definitely not at their best during the first half of their routine, but stepped it up and gave the best krumping bit in the end. But yeah, Quest easily did much better in the first dance, and though I feel both teams rocked the second dance, I thought Beat Freaks were slightly better.

Man, both crews in the finals do deserve to win. Theyíve done the best overall, and itís do difficult! Beat Freaks have earned a fan following, whereas the guys in Quest Crew were already known before ABDC, so it could give them an advantage in the voting. I love both crews. Right now any which crew could take it, but Iím kinda sorta pulling for Beat Freaks only by a teensy tiny margin.

FORT Fogey

I loved Quest's krumping section! I thought that was the best of the three crews! I've seen a lot of krumping (thanks youtube) and I really think they represented it well. The topless dancer was just the icing on the cake. I thought Beat Freaks just kind of wiggled around during their krumping section. Quest also had superior waving, tutting, and threading sections. They really blew me away. "Freak the Dream" was amazing but "Orquestra" was just out of this world!
    Both Quest and Beat Freaks had advantages coming into this (Quest with ABDC and Beat Freaks with all the world touring they have done). I think they used those experiences well. I mean, someone in the Beat Freaks danced for Britney Spears and they Britney Spears challenge was their best. I do wish they were more creative and took more risks, but they are very old in the dance world and this might be the first time anyone above the age of 30 wins. Quest is a very versatile crew and I am sure So You Think You Can Dance has played a role in that. I like Quest better. By a lot, actually! Their versatility, creativity, athleticism, and charisma make them the clear choice for me.

+ Reply to Thread