+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 107 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

I agree, I have the feeling that they are actively trying to keep the girl groups in, while I do agree that Beat Freakz are good enough to make it on their own, Fly Khicks have yet to impress me, for them to survive so many eliminations is beyond me at this point.

Quest Crew deserve to win this, 100%. If beat freakz win, its only cause the show wanted a female crew to win. I hope Quest Crew win though cause they are truly the best dance crew of this season!

i thought qwest was great. their routine seemed wayyyy harder than beat freaks. beat freaks were good, seemed like a soul real cru routine only not as smooth to me.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Beat Freaks won the night.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3319567;
    I agree, I have the feeling that they are actively trying to keep the girl groups in, while I do agree that Beat Freakz are good enough to make it on their own, Fly Khicks have yet to impress me, for them to survive so many eliminations is beyond me at this point.

Quest Crew deserve to win this, 100%. If beat freakz win, its only cause the show wanted a female crew to win. I hope Quest Crew win though cause they are truly the best dance crew of this season!
    Fly Khicks is still there because they are "showy" they add "skin" & "sexy flash"
    they are there for "show" because they certainly can't dance....

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3319567;

I agree with you completely. After watching the full show this morning after it was uploaded, I feel like the judges are trying to make it sound like Quest did worst than they actually did, and they even talked down to the audience, as if the audience knew nothing about what they saw with their own two eyes. Knowing full well that their words can influence the voters at home, the judges do what they did; however, I sense there will be a backlash against them sooner or later.

In a way, I'm starting to see this show as less of "Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew" and more of "Randy Jackson's Best Dance Crew". On another note, I think, for next season, they really need to get rid of Lil Mama; I feel like she doesn't have an original thought in her head, but maybe I'm just biased because I really don't like her attitude towards the audiences, because, to me, she doesn't have enough credibility to a point where she can say half the things she does.

Next season, they should change the format and just have one judge: Shane Sparks. Then, they should have him rank the crews every week, with the voters voting between the bottom two crews to eliminate one; that would better suffice to find "America's Best Dance Crew", rather than "America's Most Popular Dance Crew". But hey, that's just me.
    Revenge is ice cream.

FlyKhicks and Strikers will be bottom 2. FlyKhick's magic trick was so whack, it was cringe worthy. I can't believe Boxcuttahs are gone and FlyKhicks are still around. Final two will be Strikers and Quest. Quest should win this hands down...it's not going to be even close. This season, there's really no contest.

Oh and they should swap judges with American Idol...Paula Abdul with Li'l Mama.
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 02-13-2009 at 08:06 PM.

Now that I have watched the entire episode I can understand why Shane said Beat Freaks have it hands down. They incorporated the illusion into the entire dance while the other crews did the trick and did the dance. I did not want to see Dynamic Edition in the bottom two as they did great last week and they did not deserve to be there. Still I can see at this point with only 5 teams left the hip hop fan base out numbers other dance forms. I know there are a lot of Quest fans out there but while they do great tricks their choreography is lacking and Strikers are much cleaner and go much more smoothly from transition to transition. Now that there are only 4 crews left I think all are relatively evenly matched and it really depends on the challenge and how creative they can be that will determine who is the season 3 winner.

Luv u Dynamic Edition.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3321109;
    Now that I have watched the entire episode I can understand why Shane said Beat Freaks have it hands down. They incorporated the illusion into the entire dance while the other crews did the trick and did the dance.
    I'm sorry, but I have to disagree and point out that it was blatantly unfair that Beat Freakz got such an interesting/easier prop to work with. It's easier to work and dance with a floating ball than it is with a pole/cloak/etc. Everyone is saying on various boards that this was slid into Beat Freakz favor cause how can you incorporate all those other tricks into your performance while dancing!? How many times do you have to make a person appear and reappear??? how many times do you have to stretch? or make objects go through yourself??? the ball literally float around the whole time, I agree with the fact that Beat Freakz was given a total bias prop/illusion to work with.

If everyone had gotten the same prop, it would totally be different, but the fact is that Beat Freakz had the easiest prop to incorporate into their performance, which to me was also the most interesting.

Honestly, do you expect Fly Khicks to pull out curtains and stretch the whole routine??? Do you expect Quest to stab people every five seconds???? Did Dynamic Edition have to pop out of air every moment??? Beat Freakz had it easy plan and simple!!! The ball continually floated, so unfair!

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3323854;
    I'm sorry, but I have to disagree and point out that it was blatantly unfair that Beat Freakz got such an interesting/easier prop to work with. It's easier to work and dance with a floating ball than it is with a pole/cloak/etc. Everyone is saying on various boards that this was slid into Beat Freakz favor cause how can you incorporate all those other tricks into your performance while dancing!? How many times do you have to make a person appear and reappear??? how many times do you have to stretch? or make objects go through yourself??? the ball literally float around the whole time, I agree with the fact that Beat Freakz was given a total bias prop/illusion to work with.

If everyone had gotten the same prop, it would totally be different, but the fact is that Beat Freakz had the easiest prop to incorporate into their performance, which to me was also the most interesting.

Honestly, do you expect Fly Khicks to pull out curtains and stretch the whole routine??? Do you expect Quest to stab people every five seconds???? Did Dynamic Edition have to pop out of air every moment??? Beat Freakz had it easy plan and simple!!! The ball continually floated, so unfair!
    Just a note about Quest. During rehearsal they did a really neat trick which involved one of the guys punching someone in the back and the punch went through the entire line. I wish they had incorporated that into the dance routine rather than the stick it was much more creative.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3323854;

Actually, I don't quite agree with you. I felt like, with the Beat Freaks, their trick overshadowed the rest of their performance, almost as if the trick was the more important, and the dancing was secondary, which was why I felt Quest did better, since they used the trick as the capstone/climax of their performance.

But hey, that's just me; from my perspective, creating drama and carefully putting together climaxes is an important part of a performance, so I felt Quest did better in that respect, as they built up to a climax, whereas, to me, the Beat Freaks performance had no pressure.
    Revenge is ice cream.

+ Reply to Thread