+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 107 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

I was expecting Dynamic Edition and Ringmasters to be the bottom 2 tonight but Dynamic Edition fans saved the crew. I can't blame them and the result I wanted still occurred Ringmasters was sent home. Also, Dynamic Edition turned in a brilliant performance during an updated version of Billy Cyrus's Acky Breaky Heart. Even if Dynamic Edition had been in the bottom two there is no way they would have been sent home with tonight's performance. Strikers of course were up there, in fact I would say that Strikers and Dynamic Edition had the 2 best routines of the night. Another great episode.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I swear that in a previous show, Mario Lopez' pants were so tight that i wondered how he was able to walk.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Newbie

Quest just keeps setting them up and knocking them down hard! Loved those guys on So You Think You Can Dance and am loving them now on ABDC!

Beat Freaks still coming strong as my 2nd fave, while Strikers didn't do it for me as well as last week, especially w/ that (reverse) wardrobe malfunction distracting me enough. Still my 3rd fave in the run, though.

Fly Khicks probably had their best performance by their standards just in time when it counts, and although I do think they are going to be in the bottom two with Dynamic Edition (God, hopefully!!), I hope that they will outlast DE.

So unto DE. I.Hate.Dynamic.Edition. Sorry, the soul of ABDC is hip-hop and DE has no soul, no groove, and no swagger. Even though they have Achy Breaky Heart, they just don't do it for me. Sure, they're clean, but they are soo boring and stiff. The girls are too cheery and the guy is too feminine/emo. They are neither cool nor sexy. White Chicks indeed!

PLEASE! Dynamic Edition, get the hell off ABDC so we can watch some real dance crew bring back the real flavor of hip-hop!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by jambaj0e;3307158;
    Quest just keeps setting them up and knocking them down hard! Loved those guys on So You Think You Can Dance and am loving them now on ABDC!

Beat Freaks still coming strong as my 2nd fave, while Strikers didn't do it for me as well as last week, especially w/ that (reverse) wardrobe malfunction distracting me enough. Still my 3rd fave in the run, though.

Fly Khicks probably had their best performance by their standards just in time when it counts, and although I do think they are going to be in the bottom two with Dynamic Edition (God, hopefully!!), I hope that they will outlast DE.

So unto DE. I.Hate.Dynamic.Edition. Sorry, the soul of ABDC is hip-hop and DE has no soul, no groove, and no swagger. Even though they have Achy Breaky Heart, they just don't do it for me. Sure, they're clean, but they are soo boring and stiff. The girls are too cheery and the guy is too feminine/emo. They are neither cool nor sexy. White Chicks indeed!

PLEASE! Dynamic Edition, get the hell off ABDC so we can watch some real dance crew bring back the real flavor of hip-hop!
    YES!!! I do not like Dynamic Edition

Quote Originally Posted by jambaj0e;3307158;

As both Shane Sparks and JC have said this competition is for America's Best Dance Crew not Hip Hop Crew, which is why Dynamic Edition was picked for the show.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

While I like Dynamic Edition (I really do, seriously), I find them incredibly repetitive now; seems to me that they gave everything they had in their first two shows, and, since then, they really haven't evolved much or shown as much, say, creativity, as other crews.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Quest Crew is amazing, they really deserve to win, honestly, I think they have been the only crew thus far that I've liked every week, and I'm sure they'll continue to impress me every week! They do come up with creative interesting tricks every week, and they do just constantly outdo themselves, I will definitely continue to vote for them!

Rewatched the past couple weeks, and I've got to say this: Quest is pretty much what Super Cr3w should have been. Taking nothing away from Super Cr3w, but if Quest had been in Season 2, Super Cr3w would have gotten eaten alive; sure, the boys from Super Cr3w bring more power, but a lot less versatility.

Even though Do Knock said Ben and Mike won Battle of the Year, he was lying, because Knucklehead Zoo, the crew the three of them belong to that won Battle of USA, which were the regional qualifiers for International Battle of the Year, they never made it to the final four and were seeded 9th if I recall correctly (I'm absolutely certain they didn't make the top 5 seeds), so, as a whole, they weren't really as good as they hyped themselves up to be. Not to mention, even though Ronnie won Red Bull BC One 2007, he was eliminated in Round 1 in 2008, whereas every other previous champion have at least made it past the first round before being knocked out, which makes me question the credibility of his win, especially since it took him 4 years to do so.

I guess what I'm trying to say in my tirade is that I feel, if Quest doesn't take this season, then they're being robbed, especially because they're a more complete B-boy crew than Super Cr3w.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Quest Crew was amazing, JC is dumb! Beat Freakz was great too, I can't wait to see next week, girls versus boys, will it be both Fly Khicks and Beat Freakz versus Strikers and Quest?

I think Quest did well; unlike the Beat Freak, whose magic trick I felt overshadowed their entire performance, Quest used their trick to cap off their performance, which I felt was a great way to do the show. The Fly Khick's solution was a bit obvious, and the way the Strikers implemented their trick made it feel like it was a footnote to the performance.

Personally, I think Quest is going to take this season; if they don't, their opponent really needs to step up the game, because, otherwise, it's going to be highway robbery. I predict the Strikers and Fly Khicks in the bottom two next week, which the Khicks remaining another week, since I think the producers want an all-female finale.
    Revenge is ice cream.

+ Reply to Thread