+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 107 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Femme 5 was wack...surely they aren't the best that a city like chicago had to offer. The skaters were a million times better than they were...This show could be intersting but if they are going to make bonehead moves like that I will be deleting it from my TIVO!

I'm from Chicago and believe me, those girls are terrible. When we saw the auditions for each area, I was throughly shocked that they even let those girls represent the mid-west. They showed some other groups that surely should have gotten through over them.

Femme5 is gone ths week.

Goody!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Knew Femme5 was doomed from the point they said that they didn't do their own choreo. That's not a crew, that's a studio dance team, and they didn't belong on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6;2795967;
    Knew Femme5 was doomed from the point they said that they didn't do their own choreo. That's not a crew, that's a studio dance team, and they didn't belong on the show.
    I agree. That is why this was their best week so far, they didn't have to come up with the majority of their choreography!! It didn't even seem like the drastic change in style that most of the other crews had to deal with! I'm sure they are nice girls, but they were out of their league with these other crews.

I thought it was almost unfair to put the other girl crew Fysh n Chicks in heels. They may not have been extremely high heels, but that was a change in style + the physical challenge of tricky shoes. I wanted to be blown away by them and unfortunately was not, but they still did pretty good, considering.

Jabbawockeez and Kaba Modern are still far and away my favs crews. Go Jabba and Kaba!!!

I thought Breaksk8 did pretty good too, they did a good job adapting the choreography. I thought the ending seemed a little slow, but I think it is because it takes them a while on skates to set up for their stunts.

Like the judges, I was disappointed in Status Quo. I thought that they would have a lot of fun with the MC Hammer moves, but for some reason it fell flat. Can't put my finger on why...
    Last edited by ClosetRTWatcher; 02-15-2008 at 03:45 PM. Reason: typo

Finally got a chance to see this off my DVR. The Jabbas are just plain amazing. If they don't get a deal out of this, I'd be surprised.

FORT Newbie

I just wanted to say that femme 5 and the skaters were not even suppose to be the originals crews from chicago. I know someone from one of the two crews who were actually flown to L.A. for this show. they even have contracts. why they didn't make it, i don't know because i've seen them dance and they are waaaaay better than the 5 and skaters. Im getting sick of how fake reality tv is. they didn't even show them on the audition show. and i hate that they made the 5 seem like they just moved to L.A. for this show. my friend tells me that the 5 have been living there for a year now. thats producers. they make the reality for you. i wonder if this happened with the east and west coast auditions. im sure it did. if anyone knows spread the word. i will say go Jabbas though. ive seen them also and my friend knows them and they do deserve to be on the show.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;2796494;
    Jabbawockeez and Kaba Modern are still far and away my favs crews. Go Jabba and Kaba!!!
    My two favorites on my new favorite show. I like "reality" shows where there is actual talent involved.

Well Kaba and Jabba continued to impress me last night!

The biggest surprise for me last night was Live in Color. I have not liked them very much before, but last night I really enjoyed their performance. I think it was because the pace of their choreography was not quite as frantic as it has been in the past.

Status Quo was also impressive last night. I could not believe some of the stuff that guy was doing on an injured foot - I really hope he didn't make it worse! However, I was sorry to see Iconic go. I don't think they would have gone all the way, but I enjoyed their performances and I liked their style. On top of that the members of the group all seemed very down to earth. Good luck to Iconic in the future!!

Breaksk8 had some good moves, but I'm starting to feel like I'm seeing the same thing from them. It may be time for them to go soon.

I still really like those girls in Fysh n Chicks, but unless they improve I think they may go in the next couple of weeks.

LOVING this show!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;2807022;
    However, I was sorry to see Iconic go. I don't think they would have gone all the way, but I enjoyed their performances and I liked their style. On top of that the members of the group all seemed very down to earth. Good luck to Iconic in the future!! Breaksk8 had some good moves, but I'm starting to feel like I'm seeing the same thing from them. It may be time for them to go soon.
    I only wish the audience votes would have kept Iconic in it at least one more week. The skaters have been good but the novelty has worn off for me and I would have rather seen them voted in the bottom two.

+ Reply to Thread