+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 107 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

While I do think SuperCrew kicked it (was the best routine of the night) with their basketball beat routine last night I disagreed with the judges saying SuperCrew and Supreme Soul should never have been in the bottom two last night. None of the crews have been that consistent throughout the season 2 competition. Some weeks they are good and some weeks they suck. I have never been impressed with Supercrew but I must admit they were brilliant last night. Will it happen next week? Well, we will have to wait and see.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Do those of you in the scene know why BoogieBots are pulling in votes? I can't see it.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

The Best group went home last night. Just like last year, the final 2 crews will have one that's a true competition and another one that will let it win because they were not a match for the first crew.
    Im not voting anymore.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

yeah, i quit voting too, this is dumb, the show is probably rigged and predetermined, they probably dont want to keep all west coast crews and trying to keep it diverse, cause clearly, the west coast had the most talent.

Enough sour graping. I agree that Super Cr3w and Supreme Soul should not have been bottom 2. It should have been Fanny Pak and Boogie Bots. I was especially surprised that Boogie Bots got more votes than Super Cr3w and thought that Boogie Bots would be gone if they landed in the bottom 2 with Supreme Soul. Anyway, my friend from London came to visit over the weekend (i'm in SF) and the he and his family flew to LA to see his nephew, Mitch of Supreme Soul for the taping of the show. Well, luckily my friend got there on time, any week later, and he would have missed Supreme Soul. He didnt tell me who got eliminated but I knew they were doomed when SS landed in the bottom with SuperCr3w. Well, for sure this time, we will see Fanny Pak and Boogie Bots in the bottom 2 next week....I guarantee it!!! Interestingly, last season, Jabba and Kaba were never in the bottom 2 and people thought they will be the final 2. This year everyone has been in the bottom 2 but I think it's going to be a SuperCr3w vs. SoReal Cru finale. I'll make sure of that this time for I was very disappointed when Kaba Modern didn't make it but I didn't vote.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe;3145055;
    Enough sour graping. I agree that Super Cr3w and Supreme Soul should not have been bottom 2. It should have been Fanny Pak and Boogie Bots. I was especially surprised that Boogie Bots got more votes than Super Cr3w and thought that Boogie Bots would be gone if they landed in the bottom 2 with Supreme Soul. Anyway, my friend from London came to visit over the weekend (i'm in SF) and the he and his family flew to LA to see his nephew, Mitch of Supreme Soul for the taping of the show. Well, luckily my friend got there on time, any week later, and he would have missed Supreme Soul. He didnt tell me who got eliminated but I knew they were doomed when SS landed in the bottom with SuperCr3w. Well, for sure this time, we will see Fanny Pak and Boogie Bots in the bottom 2 next week....I guarantee it!!! Interestingly, last season, Jabba and Kaba were never in the bottom 2 and people thought they will be the final 2. This year everyone has been in the bottom 2 but I think it's going to be a SuperCr3w vs. SoReal Cru finale. I'll make sure of that this time for I was very disappointed when Kaba Modern didn't make it but I didn't vote.
    That's not right. How else was Kabba eliminated. I am sure that someone out there has the bottom 2 details and can post the results for season 1.

Found it: America& - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Last edited by Bearcata; 07-26-2008 at 02:47 PM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Usually I quite like the judges here, but in the most recent one, they totally lost me. The favoritism was so blatant that it stunk! They basically said that they'd continue saving these two crews as long as they could, no matter how many times they ended up in the bottom two. Why did America put those two crews in the bottom? Because a whole lot of people don't like them! I know I sure don't, I think both groups are way too arrogant, plus Supreme soul are not as good as they say they are, and SuperCrew remind me of BreakSkate in that they overload on eye-catching tricks to hide the fact that their dancing is only average at best. So, seeing the two groups in the bottom two only brought a huge smile to my face.

I need to catch the re-run just so I can try to figure out what that SuperCrew member was shouting out repeatedly when they announced they were in danger and Boogie Bots were safe. I only caught a glimpse, but it kinda seemed like he was shotuing "Bull***t", so if it was that, there's another bit to add on my extensive list for disliking them.

I finallt got around to watching it and whoa, Lil Mamma didn't hide the fact that she is not a fan of the Boogie Bots, did she?

Yup....Lil Mamma obviously didn't like Boogie Bots. She was pissed. I wonder how Boogie Bots felt after that comment. Kaba Modern (twice) and Jabawokeez (once) did make the bottom 2 last season but only in the last 2 weeks before the finale where only 3 or 4 crews were left. Status Quo should have been eliminated weeks before when they went up against Iconic, but the judges saved them, then they never saw bottom 2 after that.

Fanny Pack dominated today's show!

I will continue to vote for them because they deserve it. Super Cr3w and Fanny Pack will definitely be in the final two, today's performance from Boogie Bots and SoReal we're just boring and bad. Fanny Pack ALWAYS come up with something interesting for their concepts and Super Cr3w's stunts and tricks are always something good to see.

Fanny Pack and Super Cr3w for final two and I hope, I pray, I wish for Fanny Pack to win it all!

+ Reply to Thread