+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 107 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Lord have mercy! All the songs sucked. The performances remind me not to rewatch them this weekend except for Supreme's clip and commentary. This whole artist tribute is getting old and fast for me. It's unnecessary and the crews can't seem to live up to the task.

This week was bad. The thing is, this whole season has felt lackluster thus far.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I was very surprised ASIID got the boot. They were one of only a couple of crews interesting enough to make me keep tuning in.

I can't even comment on individual dances this week because they were all at the same level. They kinda just ran together and none of them really stood out. The one exception was the thing that Shane pointed out with the group that did the "evolution" move - I have to agree with Shane there, that was really kind of cool - to me it showed that they were putting an iota of intellectual thought into their routine.

ETA: I love Janet Jackson. I was really disappointed that these crews couldn't do more with her music. I wonder if it would have been any different if they could have picked their own Janet track...

Sorry to see ASSID leave. I am a Fanny Pack fan so I'm glad they are still in it.

I'm going to miss ASIID. To me, they were right up there with SuperCr3w who are my favorites. I'm hoping that Boogie Bots and Supreme are the bottom this week so we can get rid of one of them. No way they should have outlasted ASIID.

FORT Regular

Go Distorted X (RIP) and Boogie Bots.

I second that, Amy Lee. Besides for the Rock the Title Challenge (which all the crews did great on, incidentally), this season's challenges have been subpar in creativity. I almost don't blame the dancers for turning out mediocre routines every week. I've found that Season One had more crews that I felt closer to. It's hard this time around to become a hardcore fan of any one crew. I almost don't mind anymore who wins (though I'm leaning most towards SoReal and least towards Super Cr3w.)

That being said, I was really disappointed with the Janet songs. None of them seemed to be classics, like her brother's challenge songs were last season. Where were the fun, bubbly songs like All For You or Doesn't Really Matter? Black Cat was a strange choice, imo - and the Rhythm Nation group dance was pure filler. Why did they waste our beloved crew's time that could've been spent perfecting their own routine? Haha.

All in all, in the slush of mediocre routines this week, I liked SoReal's, Supreme Soul's, and Boogie Bot's. I appreciate that Super Cr3w finally threw in some upright choreo, and I liked Fanny Pak's but thought they overdid the sultriness and didn't add enough crispness.

A world where 115 is healthy, 120 is plus sized and 125 is morbidly obese

Fanny Pak is probably going to be in the bottom two, although their routine was great. It's because of the kiss, and 90% of the people who watch MTV are extreme homophobes. Just look at the MTV boards. It's all gay bashing, pretty much.

Its 10:16pm right now and so far, Fanny Pak made it! *jumping with joy* HOWEVER, as much as i love them, their dance... suck.

At least Supreme Soul is in the bottom two! PLEEEEEASE send them home!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelton;3143661;
    Fanny Pak is probably going to be in the bottom two, although their routine was great. It's because of the kiss, and 90% of the people who watch MTV are extreme homophobes. Just look at the MTV boards. It's all gay bashing, pretty much.
    I find it funny how they are bashing Fanny Pak because of two girls kissing. I didnt think it was much of a big deal because in the world we live in, we see girls kiss everyday and it was "OK" for them to do it (if it was two boys on the otherhand, that would be a different story). I think people are bashing them because, well, lets face it, they never liked Fanny Pak in the first place and they will find any small tiny flaws just to bash them.
    Last edited by PaleHeart; 07-24-2008 at 10:21 PM.

FORT Newbie

Bunch of crap, Supreme Soul and Super Cr3w should not have been at the bottom tonite. They both killed their routines! Seriously, although it's bordering out of line, I totally agree w/ the judges about them two. It should be Fanny Pack and Boogie Bots at the bottom, for real! Back to some real dance crews!, I'm all for a So Real Crew and Super Cr3w finale!!

I'm going to contradict myself by saying Supreme Soul did an awesome job last night. The best ive seen that night. While i really dont like them and wished they left from the beginning, they didnt deserved it tonight. At least Boogie Bots shouldve been in the bottom two and would finally LEAVE! They were never good and i wonder why people are continuing to vote for them.

Quote Originally Posted by jambaj0e;3144101;
    It should be Fanny Pack and Boogie Bots at the bottom, for real!
    Boogie Bots, yes. Fanny Pak, if we have foreseen their dance before tonight, Fanny maybe should have been on the bottom two but seeing how we voted who did a good dance BEFORE the new episode is aired, they deserved to stay. I can see them in the bottom two next week but i hope not. Still voted for them though.

+ Reply to Thread