+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 107 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

my bet is that boogie bots go tonight. i think they are sooo cute tho.

fannypack is overrated because they are "different"- touch my body was alright, and their audition was cool. soldier and wind it up were a mess.

its janet jackson night, she's my girl, so none of these crews better mess up or imma be pissed.

Fanny Pak is far from overrated.

Yeah, they may be popular here with us FoRT-ers, but I know many people who still don't like them and are shocked when I tell them that Fanny Pak is my favorite crew. They still have a lot of work to do if they want to make it to the top 3.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

all they have going for them is "oh, we're 80's! we're different!"

i'm not impressed

So far, Supreme Soul and Fanny Pack both did pretty good in my opinion, I am, however, surprised that ASSID landed in the bottom three, Super Cr3w too for that matter...

once again I'm shocked....bottom three was really funky, none of them really deserved to be there...I am especially shocked that ASSID got kicked off the show, i'm not surprised that Super Cr3w was voted to stay over ASSID, but I did not think ASSID shouldn't have been in the bottom three and voted off!

Anyways, I hope Supreme Soul can redeem themselves before the end of the show, I think they have alot of talent, they really should not have made that comment, I think it really hindered them rather than make them better. because of that comment, everyone came to label them as the cocky group which shouldn't be cocky with their less than impressive performances...but overall I don't think they're bad!

Regardless, with ASSID gone, Fanny Pack and Super Cr3w for the win!!!

Quote Originally Posted by withoutasol;3136248;
    all they have going for them is "oh, we're 80's! we're different!"

i'm not impressed
    At least they dont have to claim to be "the best" by their own name. Like SoReal Crew or Super Crew. I barf each time i hear those names. Not only its cocky but unoriginal.

Anyway, back onto today's episode... ASSID got eliminated. I was SHOCKED! I couldve sworn Boogie Bots would at least go away tonight... at least! Hopefully next week they will.

Fanny Pak tonight... of all the songs they have to get, they got my most hated song of Janet. I cant judge their performances tonight 100% because the song really killed it for me but based on the judges opinion, they are pretty good in their eyes.
    Last edited by PaleHeart; 07-17-2008 at 11:35 PM.

danny pak lucked it out with at least a danceable song. poor guys got BLACK CAT. there aint no dancing in black cat.

Can't believe that ASIID was in the bottom three and eliminated tonight. That should not have happened.

Overall the crews seemed kinda sorta only ok. Fanny Pak stood out, of course I liked ASIID but the majority of the other crews were just boring tonight. At least in season one there were always one or two crews that really stood out each episode. I just don't feel the hunger, the drive from the season two crews.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

my rankings

so real crew - love the swagger
    boogie bots - they got the funkiness of the song down
    super crew - how the hell were they able to make black cat danceable?
    fanny pak - had some ok momments, but it was stiffffffff, no swagger at all
    supreme soul - yawn
    asiid - they couldnt keep up half way when they were sittin on the chairs

+ Reply to Thread