+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 107 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

At this point in the competition I think ASIID and Fanny Pak are the two top teams. They have the choreagraphy and a deep skill set that all the team members share. That and they rocked on this assignment. It was a total package. I do think that there is a prejudice against mixed groups (boys and girls) and this will effect the final outcome (I personally thought that Jabbaworkees and Kabba Modern were the season top two teams and Kabba should have been in the finale). Still I do agree with the other posters that by this point in season 1 all the teams were hungry and pushing themselves week after week. The majority of the season 2 teams don't seem to have the choreography or skill sets of season 1 or mental toughness. They seem to think "oh we are better then season 1 teams so we don't have to work as hard".
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3125726;
    They haven't exactly said, "We consider ourselves the rivals of Jabba," but they have battled them in the past, and the fact that they battled them has been brought up many times on the show.
    Funny that they keep mentioning that they have battled, but have not mentioned that they ever won... Just sharing space with a great crew does not make them great by association. I'm sure that if they had ever actually beaten Jabba we would have heard about it!

Although I do think that the Jabba masks are cool and I think they are innovative also, the thing that really made them special to me was their chemistry as a crew -- when they dance it is like watching a single organism rather than watching a bunch of individuals.

FORT Regular

Supreme Soul is not as good as their attitudes seems to exude, lol

I think all female groups get the most prejudice in my opinion! But i'm not gonna start that up again...

Anyways, the more I watch, the more I agree with Bearcata, ASSID is really good, they always have this lifting spirit and a reall good vibe, Fanny Pack has been and is still a favorite of mines. I still don't think that those two groups will be in the final, but they truly deserve it. Super C3w, Fanny Pack, and ASSID for my top three!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JayePeso;3131638;
    Supreme Soul is not as good as their attitudes seems to exude, lol
    I think that's what's turning off the voters. It's fine to say it IF you can back it up. So far, they haven't.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6;3131880;
    I think that's what's turning off the voters. It's fine to say it IF you can back it up. So far, they haven't.
    Yeah, like how they couldnt believe they were in the bottom, LOL

Supreme Soul, pleeeeeeease go home.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Nope! I love them. They need to stay.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Supreme Soul and Boogie Bots will definitely be in the bottom two this week...either one of them have equal chances of going...they both been in the bottom two before, so I'm sure one of their time is up...probably Boogie Bots will leave since last week was considered Supreme Soul's best week if i remember correctly.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Ge.nius as Omarion was their best week.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread