+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 107 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

My top two tonight (by FAR):
    ASIID - The incorporation of ballet was fantastic. I loved it!! The whole routine was great!

Fanny Pak - The story they told was hilarious and fun to watch. And they managed to tell the story without bringing down their dance - when I saw all the props on the stage I was skeptical, but it was just great!!

They were followed by:
    SoReal Cru - They were very good, but not so inventive. It felt like more of the same from them.

Supreme Soul - Good energy, fun routine, but I have seen better from them. I also didn't like their attitude about being in the bottom - everyone will end up in the bottom eventually.

The rest were just okay.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Supreme Soul is the best group dis time around. They shouldn't have been bottom 2.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

A.S.I.I.D., SoReal, and Supreme Soul for me.......the rest can go home.

Fanny Pack ~ the worst team to ever grace the stage. If we could get rid of Little Momma then FP would be gone too. Until tonight she was the only judge pimping them. Ugh, I hated the 80's.

So who got booted? Phresh Select?

yeah, Phresh Select got canned.

This season is a major disappointment, season one easily danced circles around season two. The one thing i hate the most is that season two made girl groups to be an even bigger joke than it already was. Fysh and Chycks from season 1 did some justice to girl groups, but season 2 girl group were just awful.

So far, my favorite groups are Super Cr3w and Fanny Pack. Fanny Pack really deserve more credit than they get. Supreme Soul and SoReal Cru are overrated in my opinion, Supreme Soul consider themselves rivals of Jabbawockezz, but they have done nothing worth any merit that could compare them with Jabbawockezz. SoReal Cru reminds me of a sloppier, hacked up version of Kabba Modern. All in all, I really want Fanny Pack to win, but I doubt it the way voting has been panning out. I'm always somewhat shocked at the results.

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3125603;
    Supreme Soul consider themselves rivals of Jabbawockezz, but they have done nothing worth any merit that could compare them with Jabbawockezz.
    Have they claimed that on the show? If they did I definitely missed it. I think they are pretty good, but they are nowhere near Jabba's league!!

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3125637;
    Have they claimed that on the show? If they did I definitely missed it. I think they are pretty good, but they are nowhere near Jabba's league!!
    They haven't exactly said, "We consider ourselves the rivals of Jabba," but they have battled them in the past, and the fact that they battled them has been brought up many times on the show.

The only crew that I really like is Fanny Pak. I really doubt they can win though. I think they can outlast Supreme Soul and Boogie Bots, but the other 3 crews have quite a few fans by their side.

I didn't even watch the first season that much (caught a few episodes here and there), and I have to agree that this season pales in comparison.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

The only thing that sets the jabba's apart is that they dance with masks on. There. Ha! I only wanted them to win because the other group sucked. I don't think theyre innovative or any of that. This season has been very slow for me and the only highlights are SS and Fanny.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Rather then being negative, Im going to be positive for a change and gonna say that Fanny Pak will win this season. They are the underdog and the judges sure likes to put it out there that this crew deserve to be on the show. And i can see it in many forums that people are opening up to this crew.

And i agree, this season is very pale... like my heart. Last season was fun and lively but i think the main reason why we like season 1 the best is because its "new". We see this season as a "meh" because we are expecting too much out of it and we already know what is going on before it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3125603;
    Supreme Soul consider themselves rivals of Jabbawockezz, but they have done nothing worth any merit that could compare them with Jabbawockezz.
    Supreme Soul needs to go. The only reason why they got on the show (and people liking them by default) is because they "claimed" to be rivals with Jabbawockezz. They are not that good and no matter that they do, they will never, ever be as good as Jabba.
    Last edited by PaleHeart; 07-11-2008 at 06:49 PM.

This week this is what I thought:

Fanny Pak did great and i laughed and was entertained the whole time. They have turned me around because I didn't like them in the beginning

A.S.S.I.D did great like always

SoReal did good I loved it but it was a bit confusing and a little too much for them to handle

SuperCrew did alright but the only thing i really liked was when he went through all of the statues but they were slow and didnt dance much

Phresh Select deserved to go home compared to Supreme Soul and that's sad because i loved phresh select

Supreme Soul did really good and I loved watching them the whole time

Boogie Bots I can honestly say i can' even remember

GO SoReal and ASSID
    What you know about god?!
    What you know about Jesus?

+ Reply to Thread