+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 107 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

Re: Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew - Thursdays at 10pm on MTV

I love Fanny Pak! And I love how they were dancing to my favorite song of all time! <3

But in all serious-ness, i thought the whole episode, in general, was dull. All the crew was dancing to hip-hop songs (except Fanny). Are you serious? Is there no variety to this show anymore? And would the majority of the crews stop doing repetitive tricks? Its really getting old and predictable. Lets go back to JC's infamous quote shall we... "Just because you can do breakdance tricks doesnt make you a good dancer."
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I've been quite obsessed with Laura Edwards(blonde in Fysh N Chicks) this week. I've been watching her videos non stop and she's perfect. She's so good. She gives me chills. And i still want to have George 'Ge.nius' Anzaldo's(Supreme Soul) child. He's a great dancer.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I'm so glad Xtreme Dance Force was booted. Since the first episode, they didn't impress me at all. They just sucked.

I'm rooting for:

- A.S.I.I.D.
    - Boogie Bots
    - SoReal Cru

I'm so glad Xtreme Dance Force was booted. Since the first episode, they didn't impress me at all. They just sucked.

I'm rooting for:

- A.S.I.I.D.
    - Boogie Bots
    - SoReal Cru

Quote Originally Posted by StarbucksLover;3108730;

I'm rooting for:

- A.S.I.I.D.
    - Boogie Bots
    - SoReal Cru

I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although A.S.I.I.D is my # 1

-H-

T0P 3

1 Super Cr3w
    2 Boogie Bots
    3 Phresh Select

Why the heck is JC a judge? breaking is dancing
    and Lil Mama is like what??
    The only one that is qualified to judge is Shane

my fave crews are soreal, super crew and boogie bots. fanny pak's toy soldier was kind of lame but i guess they'll go a little farther because of the "different" vote- their last two performaces were underwhelming.

I didn't watch the first season until I saw it online and I have to say Jabba was so good! I absolutely loved their Michael Jackson PYT routine! They definitely deserved to win. This season is only ok for me. They have too many group names that are similar. Can't keep them all straight.
    "Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." ~ Jim = Dwight

No crew in Season 2 can hold a candle to Jabba and Kaba of Season 1. The one that comes close are probably So Real Cru and SuperCrew. Finally, America/the Judges are getting it right. I so wanted Sass x7 and Xtreme Dance Force out of this show!!!!

Anyway, this is very interesting to me because I was just hoping that Boogie Bots would do something like what they just did with the video game theme. What I thought was a little different but close. They would don a suit with a fluorescent stick figure painted on it and make them look like Keith Haring's human figures when they dim the lights. Also, I thought of some crew doing a toy soldier action figure routine where they would have boards under their feet and Fanny Pack did it! But I would have gone farther by painting themselves in fatigue color to make it more realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe;3122906;
    No crew in Season 2 can hold a candle to Jabba and Kaba of Season 1.
    I have had a hard time getting into this season for exactly this reason!!

+ Reply to Thread